Is anyone there yet????

The big one! Once again we are at Stourport in June with live bands, catering, an excursion, the AGM etc.....and over 300 Bongos munching grass contentedly on the banks of the River Severn.

Moderator: Ian

Locked
SPARKYSSS

Is anyone there yet????

Post by SPARKYSSS » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 am

I keep checking the site for pics etc as I sit in my office :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will be down on Friday just for a few hours

so come on peeps post some pics for the people that cant be there please
User avatar
Evil Edna
Bongolier
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Sunny Worthing, Sussex
Contact:

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by Evil Edna » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Yup! We arrived yesterday afternoon and by the end of the day 60 ish had been booked in - today a steady trickle!!! Enjoying my favourite pastime - sat here watching the various awnings going up!! :P
Edna
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Links to my blog
SPARKYSSS

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by SPARKYSSS » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Nice one - so very very jealous. I will be there tomorrow about lunch time for a few hours

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
User avatar
Poohbear
Tribal Elder
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:20 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by Poohbear » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 pm

We'll be there around 17:30ish after a massive 15 mile journey from Worcester! :lol:
User avatar
mikexgough
Supreme Being
Posts: 6158
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:02 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire - where the all the Slodgers reside
Contact:

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by mikexgough » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm

got here yesterday at 18:15.....late due to problem at home....
Quieter than last year, plenty of room on the non leccy side.. :D Sunny as I write this after showers this morning, local forecast for tomorrow is Rain from 14:00 - 22:00 tomorrow, sunny Saturday/Sunday................
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
User avatar
Poohbear
Tribal Elder
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:20 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by Poohbear » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:21 pm

mikexgough wrote:got here yesterday at 18:15.....late due to problem at home....
Quieter than last year, plenty of room on the non leccy side.. :D Sunny as I write this after showers this morning, local forecast for tomorrow is Rain from 14:00 - 22:00 tomorrow, sunny Saturday/Sunday................
No rain is only from 1900 : -

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ ... ather.html
flossie
Tribal Elder
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: By the river, W Berkshire

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by flossie » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:05 am

Hi for the UAE

Hope you all have an awesome time and the weather is kind ... no Bongos over here so missing mine :cry: :cry:
Liz
'99 V6 White over Silver - as yet unconverted but I may be converted!
User avatar
LoopyLoo
Bongolier
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Dubai (formerly Llandudno)

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by LoopyLoo » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 am

flossie wrote:Hi for the UAE

Hope you all have an awesome time and the weather is kind ... no Bongos over here so missing mine :cry: :cry:
Ooh are you holiday there? I'm moving to Dubai end of August - as for no Bongos, if I had my way that would change ;)
User avatar
Evil Edna
Bongolier
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Sunny Worthing, Sussex
Contact:

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by Evil Edna » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:33 am

Another sunny morning 8) here at the bash, there is a very grey cloud passing over but hopefully it will keep its contents to itself!! The smell of bacon here is wonderful!! :D Will be taking our cameras round later and wifi permitting we will post a couple!
Edna
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Links to my blog
User avatar
mikexgough
Supreme Being
Posts: 6158
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:02 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire - where the all the Slodgers reside
Contact:

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by mikexgough » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:52 am

Poohbear wrote:
mikexgough wrote:got here yesterday at 18:15.....late due to problem at home....
Quieter than last year, plenty of room on the non leccy side.. :D Sunny as I write this after showers this morning, local forecast for tomorrow is Rain from 14:00 - 22:00 tomorrow, sunny Saturday/Sunday................
No rain is only from 1900 : -

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ ... ather.html
Forecasts are always subject to change, one I have seen now says 21:00 for the rain....which is even better....but to be sure it is on it's way...... http://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingdom/E ... _hour.html.............
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being
Posts: 10637
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 11:58 am
Location: Ince Lancs

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by bigdaddycain » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm

SPARKYSSS wrote:I keep checking the site for pics etc as I sit in my office :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will be down on Friday just for a few hours

so come on peeps post some pics for the people that cant be there please
Oh no! :shock: You're popping over to the bash now Marc? I've just got home :(

Aw fluff it i'm coming back again... :D Will you still be there around teatime?

Some piccies thus far...

DBO & DABS couldn't stop messing with or cleaning their vehicles :roll: It was all about the camping for me... No bongo cleaning or any of that malarkey... I was camper than Louie spence on poppers.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Blobber taking a piccy of me taking a piccy of him...

Image

Image

Image

Image

The rally field is still only half full...or is it half empty? :-k

Image

See you all there again in a bit! :D
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
User avatar
Muzorewa
Supreme Being
Posts: 5194
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Team Muz HQ, Outer Bongolia
Contact:

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by Muzorewa » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 pm

bigdaddycain wrote:The rally field is still only half full...or is it half empty? :-k
Twice as big as it needs to be :wink: :lol:
Image
User avatar
You've Been Bongod
Supreme Being
Posts: 3118
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: Talke , stoke on trent ,staffs

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by You've Been Bongod » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:03 pm

it will be empty cause i aint comin :cry: :cry: :cry:
I NOW HAVE AN ASTRA JUST THE BONGO TO FIND A NEW HOME THEN I AM OUT OF HERE
User avatar
Bulwell Bongoleers
Tribal Elder
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:00 pm
Location: Bulwell, Nottingham

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by Bulwell Bongoleers » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Muzorewa wrote:
bigdaddycain wrote:The rally field is still only half full...or is it half empty? :-k [/quot #-o e]
Twice as big as it needs to be :wink: :lol:
Because they are all crammed in the posh end! :wink:
Manda & Andy
User avatar
lazyb5
Tribal Elder
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:15 pm
Location: Peterborough

Re: Is anyone there yet????

Post by lazyb5 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Yep they're there we found them. Had a great day met some people we knew and some we didnt. Thanks for the mats Ray, I will sort them tomorrow. Manda and Andy sorry we forgot to say bye. Cant believe there was so many Bongos :shock:
Image
Locked