We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

The big one! Once again we are at Stourport in June with live bands, catering, an excursion, the AGM etc.....and over 300 Bongos munching grass contentedly on the banks of the River Severn.

Moderator: Ian

dobby
Supreme Being
Posts: 2622
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by dobby » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:57 pm

I've booked for Saturday night only, kids have school trips/music lessons etc.
Alison01326
Supreme Being
Posts: 2942
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:39 am
Location: South Cornwall (by the sea!)
Contact:

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by Alison01326 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Bit slow off the mark reporting in, as I did actually book on Thursday, but we'll be there \:D/
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)
User avatar
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being
Posts: 5922
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: North West.

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by daveblueozzie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Booked in for the full meet :D Wed till Monday =D>
Lost without my Bongo.
User avatar
umbongocat
Supreme Being
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Location: london (north)

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by umbongocat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Booked for Thursday - Sunday :) Looking forward to experiencing our first Anual Bash and seeing so many bongos all in one place and meeting many of those we've not already met :)
I love cheese!
User avatar
mikexgough
Supreme Being
Posts: 6158
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:02 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire - where the all the Slodgers reside
Contact:

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by mikexgough » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:45 pm

:D e-mailed my booking form off complete with receipt for payment.... :D

Going Wednesday to Sunday pm.... Sans électrique and down by the river this year for me... :D
Had electric last year and to be honest..... I didn't need it...so not bothering this year..just a normal pitch for me.... Family joining me on Friday evening... :( :lol: :lol:
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
User avatar
LoopyLoo
Bongolier
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Dubai (formerly Llandudno)

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by LoopyLoo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Booked Friday-Sunday. Will be my first big bash, very much looking forward to it! :)
User avatar
Stew71
Bongonaut
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:32 pm
Location: Portsmouth - proud home of the southernmost motorway in the UK. And some ships.
Contact:

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by Stew71 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Didn't get as much use out of the Bongo last year as we'd've hoped, for various reasons... but now we have a couple of nights here to look forward to as well as a trip to Wales in a couple of weeks. Yay!

Edit: By the way, doesn't look like the site is too far from the Worcester Beacon, is that right? Some lovely spots up on those hills...
User avatar
friendeedebs
Supreme Being
Posts: 1573
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: anglesey

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by friendeedebs » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm

LoopyLoo wrote:Booked Friday-Sunday. Will be my first big bash, very much looking forward to it! :)
me too ;)
Image
User avatar
umbongocat
Supreme Being
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Location: london (north)

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by umbongocat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm

debbiepritch wrote:
LoopyLoo wrote:Booked Friday-Sunday. Will be my first big bash, very much looking forward to it! :)
me too ;)
=D> =D> =D>

Should be fun :)
I love cheese!
User avatar
Oldboybob
Bongolier
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Location: Rock Ferry, Wirral

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by Oldboybob » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 am

Booked up for the weekend, and of my very best friends is supplying the Friday nights entertainment with his band :D :D 8) 8) can't wait :wink:
User avatar
umbongocat
Supreme Being
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Location: london (north)

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by umbongocat » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:43 am

Oldboybob wrote:Booked up for the weekend, and of my very best friends is supplying the Friday nights entertainment with his band :D :D 8) 8) can't wait :wink:
We'll see you there ... oooh and does that mean we can get autographs... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any links to the music for the Friday and Saturday night ?
I love cheese!
User avatar
Triple/R
Supreme Being
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:06 pm
Location: Derby/Notts border

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by Triple/R » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm a bit slow off the mark as usual :oops: ~booked in last Thursday (with leccy) Thursday till Sunday ~this will be our third, the first 2 years it fell on my Birthday but this years (Bash) is a bit later.

Anyway if it's anything like previous years,it will be good =D>
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
umbongocat
Supreme Being
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Location: london (north)

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by umbongocat » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 pm

I know that there are loads of people with little ones.. is there any teenagers going? My 15 year old girl is talking about coming as I suggested that at this meet there will be older kids not only younger... why did I say that when I don't even know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else taking a teenager girl around her age?
I love cheese!
User avatar
Oldboybob
Bongolier
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Location: Rock Ferry, Wirral

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by Oldboybob » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:29 pm

umbongocat wrote:I know that there are loads of people with little ones.. is there any teenagers going? My 15 year old girl is talking about coming as I suggested that at this meet there will be older kids not only younger... why did I say that when I don't even know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else taking a teenager girl around her age?
Possibly taking my daughter Jess who is 15 just have to see if she can fit me into her busy schedule :roll:
User avatar
umbongocat
Supreme Being
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Location: london (north)

Re: We are booked for the 2011 Bash!

Post by umbongocat » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Oldboybob wrote:
umbongocat wrote:I know that there are loads of people with little ones.. is there any teenagers going? My 15 year old girl is talking about coming as I suggested that at this meet there will be older kids not only younger... why did I say that when I don't even know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else taking a teenager girl around her age?
Possibly taking my daughter Jess who is 15 just have to see if she can fit me into her busy schedule :roll:
:lol: :lol: That could be two Jess's age 15 then ... lol
I love cheese!
Locked