Anyone lose an earring? Spacesaver? Broken fishing rod?

Be part of the big one! Over 250 Bongos in 1 field! Live bands and much more! Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn, Worcs, Wed 16 to Sun 21 June.

Moderator: Ian

missfixit70
Supreme Being

Anyone lose an earring? Spacesaver? Broken fishing rod?

Post by missfixit70 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Found this on Monday doing the sweep of the fields, it was near the reception tent

Drop me a pm with your address & I can post it off to you.

Also found a spacesaver with wheeltrim dumped/left on the leccy pitch nearest the climbing frame which Bongobaz is disposing of & someone had kindly left a broken fishing rod by the side of John & Janes windbreak on the pitch next to mine. If you don't want stuff, please either take it home & dispose of it, or put it in the big wheely bins provided, don't leave it for us lot or the site to clear up - we're bongonauts - not pikeys [-X
Other than that, it has to be said, the site was left very clean, well done to the 99% :D =D>
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Re: Anyone lose an earring? Spacesaver? Broken fishing rod?

Post by Jillygumbo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 pm

missfixit70 wrote:Found this on Monday doing the sweep of the fields, it was near the reception tent

Drop me a pm with your address & I can post it off to you.

Also found a spacesaver with wheeltrim dumped/left on the leccy pitch nearest the climbing frame which Bongobaz is disposing of & someone had kindly left a broken fishing rod by the side of John & Janes windbreak on the pitch next to mine. If you don't want stuff, please either take it home & dispose of it, or put it in the big wheely bins provided, don't leave it for us lot or the site to clear up - we're bongonauts - not pikeys [-X
Other than that, it has to be said, the site was left very clean, well done to the 99% :D =D>
Kirsty - I found the earring down between the marquee and the playarea on Sunday morning #-o
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 pm

This one was lying in the grass, so it either got lost again, or someone lost both :wink: , what did you do with the one you found?
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 pm

I gave it to Ian - Sunday morning
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

I suspect it got lost again in packing down then :wink:
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Aaah! I was going to say "first dibs" if the owner didn't turn up!!! Nice earring :lol:
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:51 pm

missfixit70 wrote: someone had kindly left a broken fishing rod by the side of John & Janes windbreak on the pitch next to mine. If you don't want stuff, please either take it home & dispose of it, or put it in the big wheely bins provided, don't leave it for us lot or the site to clear up - we're bongonauts - not pikeys [-X9% :D =D>
The fishing rod was me :oops: I put it under the van and forgot all about it when I left #-o It wasn't broken when I put it there, so I guess I must have driven over it on my way out :shock: I didn't remember it until it wasn't there when I arrived at Clacton :oops: :oops: - Sorry :-"
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Jillygumbo wrote:I gave it to Ian - Sunday morning
AHA! So Ian has been chucking earrings around eh??? [-X (that was my special prezzy to him too) :( Could the spacesaver have a hole drilled in it near the top, then be sprayed a light mettalic blue and perhaps be the "other" earring? I don't like seeing stuff go to waste! :D
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Jillygumbo wrote:Aaah! I was going to say "first dibs" if the owner didn't turn up!!! Nice earring :lol:

But Ian's colour? :lol:
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:07 pm

francophile1947 wrote:
missfixit70 wrote: someone had kindly left a broken fishing rod by the side of John & Janes windbreak on the pitch next to mine. If you don't want stuff, please either take it home & dispose of it, or put it in the big wheely bins provided, don't leave it for us lot or the site to clear up - we're bongonauts - not pikeys [-X9% :D =D>
The fishing rod was me :oops: I put it under the van and forgot all about it when I left #-o It wasn't broken when I put it there, so I guess I must have driven over it on my way out :shock: I didn't remember it until it wasn't there when I arrived at Clacton :oops: :oops: - Sorry :-"

Honest man John. =D>

And bad luck loosing your fishing rod. :(
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Bob wrote:And bad luck loosing your fishing rod. :(
It was only one that I didn't use anymore. I actually took it to hang my new flag from, but I forgot the flag :lol: :lol: - hence it was placed under the van #-o
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Can we expect to see a flag in 'Small Ads'? :lol:
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Bob wrote:Can we expect to see a flag in 'Small Ads'? :lol:
Don't be silly [-X - it'll be "Rod Wanted" :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 pm

francophile1947 wrote:
Not a problem if it's a genuine error :wink: the handle end definitely looked like it was driven over, had been squashed flat, I did hang on to the top end as an aerial for my bike - somewhere to hang my foxtail from :wink:
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 pm

missfixit70 wrote: - somewhere to hang my foxtail from :wink:
Are you getting a 1960's Parka as well? 8) :lol:
John

Return to “Bongo Bash 2010”