Thanks to one & all :-)

Be part of the big one! Over 250 Bongos in 1 field! Live bands and much more! Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn, Worcs, Wed 16 to Sun 21 June.

Moderator: Ian

Germarchip

Thanks to one & all :-)

Post by Germarchip » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:00 pm

I just wanted to add my thanks to everyone at the "bash". Although I don't really know anyone to talk to, everyone makes you feel very welcome, and it is great to see all the vans. I took my 2 sons and a friend, and they all had a blast (they cant wait till next year). Thanks again to everyone coz without everyone, it wouldnt be the same :D
Ian
Supreme Being

Re: Thanks to one & all :-)

Post by Ian » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 pm

The event organisers would like to really, really, really thank the person who left a space saver wheel down the far end of the field........ [-X
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 pm

The words 'leave a tip for good service' and 'not leaving it like a tip' may have become confused in someone's mind there. I did see a chap selling steel wheels - hope it wasn't one of his customers.....
jaylee
Supreme Being

Post by jaylee » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Caught this guy in the act!!
Cheaper by comparison to a race horse...
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 pm

jaylee wrote:Caught this guy in the act!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>

...but actually, that's an old picture of the Bongomeister, taken by his beloved Marianne, in the early days, when his Bongo fetish got mixed up with a narcissus complex. Things were quite bad for a while, till she got him to a therapist. Rumour has it though that he still sleepwalks and does things he can't remember. Its quite possible he dumped it there himself in the night, and just doesn't remember. A case of his conscious self in denial over the irresponsible behaviour of his subconscious. :shock:
jaylee
Supreme Being

Post by jaylee » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:07 pm

mikeonb4c wrote:
jaylee wrote:Caught this guy in the act!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>

...but actually, that's an old picture of the Bongomeister, taken by his beloved Marianne, in the early days, when his Bongo fetish got mixed up with a narcissus complex. Things were quite bad for a while, till she got him to a therapist. Rumour has it though that he still sleepwalks and does things he can't remember. Its quite possible he dumped it there himself in the night, and just doesn't remember. A case of his conscious self in denial over the irresponsible behaviour of his subconscious. :shock:
Was the bronze overcoat part of the treatment then?? :?
Cheaper by comparison to a race horse...

Return to “Bongo Bash 2010”