Bash Pics - Thursday

Be part of the big one! Over 250 Bongos in 1 field! Live bands and much more! Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn, Worcs, Wed 16 to Sun 21 June.

Moderator: Ian

beachguild
Bongonaut

Bash Pics - Thursday

Post by beachguild » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:12 pm

It's filling up and the weather is fabulous =D> =D> =D> =D>

Don't you wish you were here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dave Lewis
Transit Driving Bongoer
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Re: Bash Pics - Thursday

Post by Muzorewa » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 pm

beachguild wrote:Don't you wish you were here
:(
bongomadness

Post by bongomadness » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 pm

simple answer..................
YES
SPARKYSSS

Post by SPARKYSSS » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Looks good already

cant wait to get there

Marc
wormey
Supreme Being

Post by wormey » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm

SPARKYSSS wrote:Looks good already

cant wait to get there

Marc

I'm with you marc, gotta work tonight so should be there mid afternoon on friday, save a spot mate. :lol:
Daz and debs
SPARKYSSS

Post by SPARKYSSS » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm

We are not going to get there until Saturday morning. Its a 160 mile trip and due to work and the lads school we can only stay the one night. This will be our first meeting so really looking forward to meeting some of the peeps that have answered my (daft) questions since i purchased the Bongo back in Feb.
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Post by umbongocat » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm

looks good, I'm jealous, wish I was there and not here working! Could do with learning about the Bongo properly and seeing what others have done with theirs :P Summer bash to look forward to tho :)
I love cheese!
SPARKYSSS

Post by SPARKYSSS » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:37 pm

I agree with you Umbongo.

I have flipped my middle bench seat round, changed the stereo, but some decals on and thats about it really - some of the guys on here, well, their Bongos look amazing
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Post by umbongocat » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 pm

SPARKYSSS wrote:I agree with you Umbongo.

I have flipped my middle bench seat round, changed the stereo, but some decals on and thats about it really - some of the guys on here, well, their Bongos look amazing
They certainly do and their knowledge.... fab! Not a lot we can do with ours tho as it's 7 seats and mid side camper conversion. Just the roof to sort out... racking my brains for ideas on slat bedding up there instead of boards.

Hoping the Summer bash is as good as the annual big bash. Sitting at work seeing those pics makes it worse, want to jump in the van and go! :P
I love cheese!
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:53 pm

I wish I could justify the diesel for a day trip on Saturday. I couldn't book overnight as I didn't know if Dydo would still be for sale so I didn't know if I would be able to come. If I get people wanting to view at the bash and they are serious contenders as new owners I will drive down on Saturday. If not, I will have to watch the photos and participate from afar :)

Hopefuly next year Dydo will come with her new owners :)
TINCA TINCA

Post by TINCA TINCA » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Great pictures and the weather couldn't be better. Wonder if anyone could put names to faces in any of the future photos as I am sure there will be lots when you all get back. Just being NOSEY as usual. :shock: :wink:
wise-child
Bongolier

Post by wise-child » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:23 am

Wish I was there! Glad that the weather seems to be holding up so far. Still hoping to make a day trip, but I'm working til Fri eve and its a long haul from the South Coast. Might try to find a local stop-over point as the bash is full and I'm keen to test my new awning.

Keep the pics coming, they're great, but not as jaw-dropping I bet as when you 1st see that sea of Bongos for real!

Question: For those of us with school-age children - is there ever a bash or other meet outside of term-time?
It's a wise-child that knows it's own parents.....
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 pm

OK some more now from Thursday Evening at the JohnnyH sing along - The Welsh (?) contingent provided the extra entertainment ;-)

Weather isn't being quite so kind this afternoon, but hopefully it will be back to forecast by tomorrow ;-)
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions

Return to “Bongo Bash 2010”