60 bongos

Be part of the big one! Over 250 Bongos in 1 field! Live bands and much more! Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn, Worcs, Wed 16 to Sun 21 June.

Moderator: Ian

Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Re: 60 bongos

Post by Chris&Gem » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Jaylee, did see you pull in, thougt you'd be staying. What's the world coming too :wink:
jaylee
Supreme Being

Post by jaylee » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Chris&Gem wrote:Jaylee, did see you pull in, thougt you'd be staying. What's the world coming too :wink:
Yep, the the plan was to do the weekend.. Then, i was reminded about a gig in Derby on the Saturday & i had to work on the Sunday... #-o

I managed to roll in from the gig at 5am, just in time to get to work...

Sorry i missed you.. & i had a really nice towel i keep on the back seat for the dog that would match yer seat covers exactly! 8) :wink:
Cheaper by comparison to a race horse...
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm

jaylee wrote:Just got back in from tearing myself away from the bash.... (Afternoon visit!)

I've been on Kirsty's bike! \:D/ & it got more power than when i found out a couple of miles up the A46 setting off, the hose came off the turbo to my Bongo.. #-o A quick (correction) slow limp to Bell Hill sorted it out in half an hour.. How the hell i missed that when i popped the seat in a lay by i'll never know!?? :oops: Many thanks to Tom? forgive me if i got yer name wrong..? :oops: :oops: Who waved any charge!! 8)

I need the van tip top for a gig in Darby on Saturday...

Good to see again (Freewheeler) Bob & lyn Thanks fer the coffee. 8)
Great to catch up with Mikeonb4c geezer! What can i say BDC.. What dedication to the cleanliness of a Bongo.. Sorry, Freda??!! :wink:
DBO.. Fantastic refurb, YBB Looking god with the tin top.. (god; not a miss spell.)
ChellandAdy fer the burger..
& paul & lol fer the offer, but i had to drive back!
Oh yeah, Bob.. I nearly fergot Bob!! :lol: :P 8) 8)

What a fantastic afternoon/evening! 8) 8)

I wondered where you'd disappeared - didn' realise you were only up for the day. Great to see you and grab a quick chat - not sure if you should be putting any pics of you on Kirstys e-bike on yer next album cover though. the punters might think you've gone all eco-touchie-feelie :lol: :lol: :lol:
jaylee
Supreme Being

Post by jaylee » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm

mikeonb4c wrote:
jaylee wrote:Just got back in from tearing myself away from the bash.... (Afternoon visit!)

I've been on Kirsty's bike! \:D/ & it got more power than when i found out a couple of miles up the A46 setting off, the hose came off the turbo to my Bongo.. #-o A quick (correction) slow limp to Bell Hill sorted it out in half an hour.. How the hell i missed that when i popped the seat in a lay by i'll never know!?? :oops: Many thanks to Tom? forgive me if i got yer name wrong..? :oops: :oops: Who waved any charge!! 8)

I need the van tip top for a gig in Darby on Saturday...

Good to see again (Freewheeler) Bob & lyn Thanks fer the coffee. 8)
Great to catch up with Mikeonb4c geezer! What can i say BDC.. What dedication to the cleanliness of a Bongo.. Sorry, Freda??!! :wink:
DBO.. Fantastic refurb, YBB Looking god with the tin top.. (god; not a miss spell.)
ChellandAdy fer the burger..
& paul & lol fer the offer, but i had to drive back!
Oh yeah, Bob.. I nearly fergot Bob!! :lol: :P 8) 8)

What a fantastic afternoon/evening! 8) 8)

I wondered where you'd disappeared - didn' realise you were only up for the day. Great to see you and grab a quick chat - not sure if you should be putting any pics of you on Kirstys e-bike on yer next album cover though. the punters might think you've gone all eco-touchie-feelie :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was nearly hugging a tree when i lost control on the damp grass... :oops: :lol:
Cheaper by comparison to a race horse...
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Gutted that I missed you dude.

You should've hung around, Stanima did a great set on the main stage later on.

:lol:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey

Return to “Bongo Bash 2010”