Is it just me ?

Be part of the big one! Over 250 Bongos in 1 field! Live bands and much more! Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn, Worcs, Wed 16 to Sun 21 June.

Moderator: Ian

Hotpot
Supreme Being

Re: Is it just me ?

Post by Hotpot » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

the janner vanner wrote:I remember Hotpot using a laptop last year without any problem, mind you she has some top notch gear.
:oops: Hi David I had a linux netbook and a three dongle, worked well. Cabte had all the smart gear with his webcam setup ;) This year though will be travelling much lighter and leaving the computers behind, 2 of my booked days off I've ended up working this week so looking forward to the escape :D
in the hobnobmobile
SPARKYSSS

Post by SPARKYSSS » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:22 am

IS ANYBODY THERE YET????????

Im sat at work in my office looking forward to our first Bongo meeting. Unfortunately we wont be there until Saturday morning - so looking forward to seeing all the Bongos in one place - oh i think i have a problem but i know you all understand

[-o< [-o< [-o<
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Yes there are 40-60 vans here at present and yes there is plenty of GPRS signal, no 3G however! Weather loverly see you all soon 8)
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
richlizard
Bongolier

Post by richlizard » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:43 am

Alison01326 wrote:
richlizard wrote:This will be the longest I have ever been without t'internet.

There is no t'internet right?? :shock:
The only reason to have t'internet is to get on to this Forum, right? Why bother with the Forum when you can look real people in the eye for a few days :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Cos I run another forum and the moment I am away I know they will kick off!! :D :D

I guess my iphone will have to do. :oops:
richlizard
Bongolier

Post by richlizard » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:44 am

g8dhe wrote:Yes there are 40-60 vans here at present and yes there is plenty of GPRS signal, no 3G however! Weather loverly see you all soon 8)
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 pm

richlizard wrote:
g8dhe wrote:Yes there are 40-60 vans here at present and yes there is plenty of GPRS signal, no 3G however! Weather loverly see you all soon 8)
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
Actually today there is a 3G signal, quite weak, but usable but not much better speed than the full strength GPRS, might slow down as more people use up channel space of course! Weather still lovely.
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions

Return to “Bongo Bash 2010”