Trip Details

Plan and chat about this joint meeting with the Russian Bongo owners club.

Moderator: helen&tony

tim & angie
Bongonaut

Re: Trip Details

Post by tim & angie » Mon May 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Helen & Chris

Ive also tried to book the Budapest site. Had a very nice e-mail back from Jozsef the site manager explaining that all his pre-booked pitches are already full but that he may be able to fit us in depending on availability when we arrive. He did also say that if he couldnt fit us in he would find us space in another nearby site. I'm inclined to 'wing it' with Jozsef but perhaps sound out some other sites to fall back on in-case he is full on the night when we arrive.

Ive had Sibiu confirm and are still waiting to hear back from Linz

Tim
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Mon May 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi
Excellent news
I think you're right with "Winging it"...some campsites have a "Holding Area" for late arrivals, and they may help
I'll dig around for some more sites tomorrow...we've been fixing the garden tractor today ( just borrowed)
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Wed May 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi
Or should I say "Hello Campers" (GROAN) :lol: :lol:
I haven't had a reply from the campsite I first contacted in Koln (Cologne), I have sent another letter, but maybe this one is worth trying, if you haven't booked:
http://www.campingplatz-koeln.de/
I'm writing to them now.
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Wed May 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi
I've looked around Linz, and it seems that there are other campsites on the way out, but a fair distance further...I still think it might be nice to stick with Jozsef...especially as he says he could find someone else to take you...very fair! Let me know
Cheers
Helen
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Thu May 05, 2011 11:08 am

Hi
I have just had a reply from the Cologne Campsite, and it looks very favourable. :-
Hello!

Thank you for the interest in our campside.

You can come on sunday the 24.7., we have place enough and we don´t need a reservation.

All info´s like prices ect. you can find in our homepage
if you follow the direction to us written on our homepage you don´t need a low emission sticker (see info´s about that too on our homepage).

see you then!

kind regards
B.+S. Berger from the beautiful www.rheinkilometer681.de
Camping Berger
Uferstr. 71-73 50996 Köln-Rodenkirchen
Tel. 0049/221/9355240

We now have all the stopover destinations covered, so I will leave it to you to arrange the individual campsite bookings.
Happy Bongoing!
Cheers
Helen
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Thu May 05, 2011 11:15 am

Excellent! Next week I'll do the info packs.....
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Sun May 15, 2011 12:01 pm

668. The Neighbour of The Beast.

Return to “Bulgaria 2011”