Bongo bash New live feed link

Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn 17 to 22 June

Moderator: Ian

Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Re: Bongo bash New live feed link

Post by Bongoplod » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Just watched the band.

Excellent picture,but poor and very scratchy sound.....well done Carl.

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Really enjoyed that =D> =D> =D> =D> Great job your'e doing Karl :D
Cheers Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
Ron Miel
Supreme Being

Post by Ron Miel » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 pm

dobby wrote:Ron

If you see Aitch, tell him that I've got Corblimey's seat runners in my Bongo for the onward relay!

Cheers
Will do dobby but it'll be in the morning. As I said my knackered knees (surgery pending :( ) aren't up to any more promenading tonight. Cheers.
2001-V6-LPG-AFT-black on silver-Imperial Purbeck camper

(Ron miel=honey rum from the Canaries)
dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Cheers Ron

Hope the knees are better.
Ron Miel
Supreme Being

Post by Ron Miel » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 pm

dobby wrote:Cheers Ron

Hope the knees are better.
Ta dobby - after the knife, they should be (they had better be [-o< )

Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Ron Miel wrote:

If you see Aitch, tell him that I've got Corblimey's seat runners in my Bongo for the onward relay!

Cheers
Will do dobby but it'll be in the morning. As I said my knackered knees (surgery pending :( ) aren't up to any more promenading tonight. Cheers.
Slightly off topic but,are you waiting for replacements Ron??....Ive just had total replacements on both of mine,what a difference to quality of life,its amazing,you wont regret it,its like being 30 again!!!! (well,in the walking department anyway :lol: )

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
Ron Miel
Supreme Being

Post by Ron Miel » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Bongoplod wrote:
Ron Miel wrote:

Cheers
Slightly off topic but,are you waiting for replacements Ron??....Ive just had total replacements on both of mine,what a difference to quality of life,its amazing,you wont regret it,its like being 30 again!!!! (well,in the walking department anyway :lol: )

Brian
Hi Brian. Yes, hemi arthroplasty's (I'm told!) - the replacement on each leg of just one (the inner) side of the knee joint, providing I don't wear out the outer parts in the meantime. The way I'm going, I could perhaps do just that though, as I declined to go on the waiting list when told they needed doing back in February - well, I wanted us to get our first Bongo season behind us first, and get them done in the autumn.

So the surgeon agreed to see me again in early August, and put me on the waiting list then but, I have to admit, they've got much worse since. Silly bugger, I suppose - me not the surgeon :lol: Look forward to being 30 again, anyway, and glad yours worked so well. Cheers, David aka "Ron"

P.S. To keep this "on topic", I'll try to fix for Carl to do a live feed of the surgery. Anyone fancy that?

Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Ron Miel wrote:
Bongoplod wrote:
Ron Miel wrote:Will do dobby but it'll be in the morning. As I said my knackered knees (surgery pending :( ) aren't up to any more promenading tonight. Cheers.

Brian
Hi Brian. Yes, hemi arthroplasty's (I'm told!) - the replacement on each leg of just one (the inner) side of the knee joint, providing I don't wear out the outer parts in the meantime. The way I'm going, I could perhaps do just that though, as I declined to go on the waiting list when told they needed doing back in February - well, I wanted us to get our first Bongo season behind us first, and get them done in the autumn.

So the surgeon agreed to see me again in early August, and put me on the waiting list then but, I have to admit, they've got much worse since. Silly bugger, I suppose - me not the surgeon :lol: Look forward to being 30 again, anyway, and glad yours worked so well. Cheers, David aka "Ron"

P.S. To keep this "on topic", I'll try to fix for Carl to do a live feed of the surgery. Anyone fancy that?
Thats a half replacement,mine had gone on both sides,watch this (its not me,legs are too thin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gHhhwQDZQM

Brian
cabte
Supreme Being

Post by cabte » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 am

cheers guys hope you all enjoyed the band last night ..
wasnt she a good singer,, =D> =D> =D>
i tryed to do kirsty but the picture couldnt keep up with her .lol
hopefully will do some again later
keep eye on updates.
shame you all couldnt come to the bash ..

take care guys

carl/ justine
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:38 am

Tried to watch Kirsty last night and got the same, stop, start, ect then got a good picture of all you guys (the north west posse), and Pete who couldnt keep away from the camera :lol: , poser :lol:

Missed the band I was shattered, fell asleep at 10 :shock: , theses 5 am starts are getting some use to :lol: , have fun all, give my regards to the usual posse Carl :wink:
oxfordpaul
Bongonaut

Post by oxfordpaul » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:22 pm

oh no it isnt
Any fool can make things complicated, it takes real genius to make things simple
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:24 pm

oxfordpaul wrote:oh no it isnt

its not on all the time, just when he turns it on and does the direct link ect :wink:
cabte
Supreme Being

Post by cabte » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 am

Hope you liked the webcam when it was working hope i will be a better organised next year.
tar rar for now ,,
over and out. =D> =D> :lol:
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:39 am

cabte wrote:Hope you liked the webcam when it was working hope i will be a better organised next year.
tar rar for now ,,
over and out. =D> =D> :lol:

8) 8) , came back from the pub last night with a few mates for a few drinks and watch you lot having a good ole laugh and sort of a cuddling up family group hug thing going on :lol: :lol: , looks like you were having fun anyway =D> =D> =D>

One of my mates was impressed and said, he might come to one of the local meets with his car and caravan :wink: , looks like you have a right laugh on a bongo dos 8)

Thanks for the shout out by the way =D> =D> :lol:

And I couldnt stop laughing when (I think it was little legs), moved the webcam and said "sorry for the technical hitch folks", just couldnt stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have fun and see some of you later :lol:
dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Cheers for the live web cam feed Carl

We saw it all for real last night - was a great band - Sabbath covers were the best!

Return to “Bongo Bash 2009”