Booking Arrangements

Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn 17 to 22 June

Moderator: Ian

kev&caz
Bongonaut

Re: Booking Arrangements

Post by kev&caz » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 am

Hi Kirsty, if you need a curry the bash is about 50 min’s drive from a place called Lye. The high street is full of balti houses(every other shop) It has features on news programs and is very popular. You byo booze as usual. There are a lot of real ale houses close ok for the passenger . Bathams brewery good cheep lunch Monday to Friday on the Delph road neer merryhill . Example home made fagots chips & peas about £3.00and Saddlers Brewery in Lye high Street( The one featured on the Oz & James tour of drinking around Britain ). I just realised I sound like a sales man for the westmidlands. :oops: :lol:
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 am

There won't be time for Kirsty to have a curry I'm afraid. She has volunteered to be on security patrol (flourescent jacket, torch, electric cattle prod) until the early hours each evening...........
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:17 pm

:shock: Did I :lol: Don't need to go out for curry when Tina's around :wink:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Looks like wil be making a curry then ha ha ha might have to try a vindaloooooo for this bash..
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Ian wrote:There won't be time for Kirsty to have a curry I'm afraid. She has volunteered to be on security patrol (flourescent jacket, torch, electric cattle prod) until the early hours each evening...........
she wont need the fluorescent jacket while shes patrolling with her poi fire twirling :shock:
Lost without my Bongo.
D n D & K
Bongolier

Post by D n D & K » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:06 pm

kev&caz wrote:Hi Kirsty, if you need a curry the bash is about 50 min’s drive from a place called Lye. The high street is full of balti houses(every other shop) It has features on news programs and is very popular. You byo booze as usual. There are a lot of real ale houses close ok for the passenger . Bathams brewery good cheep lunch Monday to Friday on the Delph road neer merryhill . Example home made fagots chips & peas about £3.00and Saddlers Brewery in Lye high Street( The one featured on the Oz & James tour of drinking around Britain ). I just realised I sound like a sales man for the westmidlands. :oops: :lol:
kev & caz dont send them on the delph if they start drinking we may never see them sober again
Em+Ste

Post by Em+Ste » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 pm

hi everybody, sorry in advance for this question, but i am blonde and pregnant so therefore have no brain left, please forgive me, i cant remember if when i booked i was told we would recieve any confirmation, or where to go to check in when we get to the bash, help me somebody

also message to kirsty, we have been to lickhill mamor loads of times and there is a great curry house in stourport high street, you can walk to it down the river from the site, and walk back in the dark when youve had a few is good fun too!!
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Em+Ste wrote:hi everybody, sorry in advance for this question, but i am blonde and pregnant so therefore have no brain left, please forgive me, i cant remember if when i booked i was told we would recieve any confirmation, or where to go to check in when we get to the bash, help me somebody

also message to kirsty, we have been to lickhill mamor loads of times and there is a great curry house in stourport high street, you can walk to it down the river from the site, and walk back in the dark when youve had a few is good fun too!!
Just go straight to the rally field - reception will be signposted :D
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Em+Ste wrote:hi everybody, sorry in advance for this question, but i am blonde and pregnant so therefore have no brain left, please forgive me, i cant remember if when i booked i was told we would recieve any confirmation, or where to go to check in when we get to the bash, help me somebody

Thanks for that, but with Bongolouis & the catering Cowavan on site, I'm hoping to have at least one of Tina's currys :wink: I don't think Ian'll be giving me enough time off for such frivolities anyway :wink: :lol:
D n D & K
Bongolier

Post by D n D & K » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Kirsty we are sure to be going to the chippy they do the best kababs i have ever had come and find us if you want one bringing back
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Might just take you up on that, cheers :wink:
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm starting to get a picture of Kirsty marshalling Bongos with her own unique version of the bats used by aircraft parking marshalls :roll:
scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

daveblueozzie wrote:
Ian wrote:There won't be time for Kirsty to have a curry I'm afraid. She has volunteered to be on security patrol (flourescent jacket, torch, electric cattle prod) until the early hours each evening...........
she wont need the fluorescent jacket while shes patrolling with her poi fire twirling :shock:
If she has the curry first she might not need the poi ........... :?
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:25 pm

missfixit70 wrote:

Thanks for that, but with Bongolouis & the catering Cowavan on site, I'm hoping to have at least one of Tina's currys :wink: I don't think Ian'll be giving me enough time off for such frivolities anyway :wink: :lol:
Wherever the cowavan is their will be food. :lol: :lol: deffo a curry one of the nights.
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 pm

scanner wrote:
daveblueozzie wrote:
If she has the curry first she might not need the poi ........... :?
might add an extra element to the show :wink: :P :lol:

Return to “Bongo Bash 2009”