Unmasked Hero's

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

mr and mrs pips
Bongolier

Unmasked Hero's

Post by mr and mrs pips » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:30 pm

Id just Like to thank the Rooster and Dave and especially Mrs Rooster for putting up with all the demands on her Hubby while he helped so many people with electrical issue.

They only came over to fix a switch, eventually after removing all the front lights and the grill replacing various connectors and a bit of a buffing they had a working set of front spots after 4 years of being dorment

PS dave the the lamps you recommended from the chap sellng theme at the Bongo event work perfectly.

Cheers All
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Re: Unmasked Hero's

Post by daveblueozzie » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:34 pm

its nice to see the frog eyes working, =D> best fiver you spent buying those other lights. =D>
Lost without my Bongo.
Simon Jones
Supreme Being

Post by Simon Jones » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 pm

Glad to hear you're pleased with your £5 Sparkrite fog lamps. I still have a few left if anyone missed them.

Image Image
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:08 am

Haven't fitted mine yet, trying to muster the enthusiasm, just got the switches ( bargain - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=013 - £20 each from the mazda dealer :wink: ) & try & pick up some mudflap clamps (good tip Jaylee :wink: ) to mount them with tomorrow :wink:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Simon Jones
Supreme Being

Post by Simon Jones » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:18 am

Spooky - I saw those & nearly bought them! Not too sure about the downward facing symbol - perhaps better suited to the pimpers with their underbody neons :shock:
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 am

Aah, but they fit the other way due to the size/shape of the "tangs", not that I knew that when I bought them :roll: , but £15 for 8 new switches that are normaly £20 each - bargain :wink: & they are normal sized spade connectors on the back, which makes life easier. I was going to see if i could get some different symbols made up otherwise its going to get a bit confusing :?
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
roosteruk

Post by roosteruk » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:34 pm

mr and mrs pips wrote:Id just Like to thank the Rooster and Dave and especially Mrs Rooster for putting up with all the demands on her Hubby while he helped so many people with electrical issue.

They only came over to fix a switch, eventually after removing all the front lights and the grill replacing various connectors and a bit of a buffing they had a working set of front spots after 4 years of being dorment

Cheers All
All part of the service.
I hope you were pleased? Well its sounds like it.
:lol:

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”