is the bash always mid june?

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

hogggman
Supreme Being

is the bash always mid june?

Post by hogggman » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:45 pm

hi all,
still recovering from being extremely drunk last night,mainly thanks to bob`s scrumpy-thanks again bob!sadly we could only make it down for one night,but really enjoyed it.i`d gladly take time off work to stay all week,but taking our 3 kids out of school in term time is something we`ve never done.if the bash had been during the school hols we`d make a week of it.is the bash always mid june,or does it change year to year?
thanks
jamie
WISHIHADABONGO

Re: is the bash always mid june?

Post by WISHIHADABONGO » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm

hogggman wrote:hi all,
still recovering from being extremely drunk last night,mainly thanks to bob`s scrumpy-thanks again bob!sadly we could only make it down for one night,but really enjoyed it.i`d gladly take time off work to stay all week,but taking our 3 kids out of school in term time is something we`ve never done.if the bash had been during the school hols we`d make a week of it.is the bash always mid june,or does it change year to year?
thanks
jamie
I would also perfer it to be in the school holidays for the same reason, I did have permission for 1 day off for my Daughter...

[-X
GrahamP

Post by GrahamP » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 pm

I was speaking to someone (daveblueozzie I think), and he said that the only reason they could get the field was because it was in term time.
the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Post by the janner vanner » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:22 am

it's always been in June as far I know and the same venue, you could always join us at Kings Lyn in Aug, not as big i know but just as friendly
The Janner Vanner
handyman

Post by handyman » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:36 am

It all depends on whether the Bongo Master is skint or not :P :P

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”