2008 even better than 2007 !!

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

greg and nyree

2008 even better than 2007 !!

Post by greg and nyree » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 pm

:D :D :D We've had a great weekend, it was good to see even more Bongos than last year, word must be spreading :wink: :wink:
The entertainment was spot on, Breakfast Club were excellent =D> =D>
:lol: :lol: :lol: Big hello to Ella and his Welsh crew, for giving us plenty of laughs this weekend :lol: :lol: :lol:
WISHIHADABONGO

Re: 2008 even better than 2007 !!

Post by WISHIHADABONGO » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:30 pm

greg and nyree wrote::D :D :D We've had a great weekend, it was good to see even more Bongos than last year, word must be spreading :wink: :wink:
The entertainment was spot on, Breakfast Club were excellent =D> =D>
:lol: :lol: :lol: Big hello to Ella and his Welsh crew, for giving us plenty of laughs this weekend :lol: :lol: :lol:
First Bash for me and the family, but cant agree more, had a fantastic time, met up with loads of people from the forum, sold a few bits, bought a few bits more, and drunk the best part of 2 litres of Vodka, well me and Greg did =D>

Looking foward to the next outing..... =D>
greg and nyree

Post by greg and nyree » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:41 pm

:D great time had by all m8.Oh who drank all the vodka me, thee or the grass :^o :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
welshcrew

Post by welshcrew » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:11 pm

hi,
this was our first bongo bash and we all thought it was great fun, recovering now. ella would like to say hello to the carrot cruncher, greg and nyree, sue and duncan. bret and familt, ian and wife the londoners,
sorry i can not remeber everyones names, to m uch wine ect.
WISHIHADABONGO

Post by WISHIHADABONGO » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:35 pm

greg and nyree wrote::D great time had by all m8.Oh who drank all the vodka me, thee or the grass :^o :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Its was only a little spillage

[-X

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”