Just a quick thank you..

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

Jaime&Kirk

Just a quick thank you..

Post by Jaime&Kirk » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:55 pm

2008 was our first bash and although it didnt end too great (leaky tent and an even leakier van grrrr ) we had a fab time.

We arrived on Monday and due to 'damp' surroundings have had to come back a day early. Weather at the start of the week was fab (thank god for the factor 50 for the wee 1!!)

Apologies for forgetting names but special thanks to John and Diane and the couples from Bridlington!! (pls PM)

Oh, and oh my god how cute were the sprocker puppies!!! I want one now but have to wait till Kaitlin grows abit and doesnt think you can put them on a butty to eat them lol

Oh, and apologies for putting everyone through the bad karaoke on Friday night, Solid Silver were brill!!

So, to sum it all up, fab week, fab people, cute dogs, great weather (today excluded!!)

Question:- who was that Severn Skinny dipper this morning..mmm?Suggestion:- All newbies need to make sure they display either names or web names so that people can find you, its difficult especially when your new to the bashes and as this was our first one we found it so much easier as people had a rough idea who we were and were sooo friendly, its worth it, promise...(perhaps this could be something which is included in the membership pack?)
John the sparky

Re: Just a quick thank you..

Post by John the sparky » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:25 pm

sorry to here that, I wandered past yesterday and you were away... and then today and you were packing up, so I didn't come over :oops:

hope it didn't put you off, and you still enjoyed most of the bash (my first one too..... so in much the same boat)

and hope the leaks are easily sorted!

I'll come and chat too you at the next one!

John
heatherpetch

Post by heatherpetch » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi Jamie and Kirk,we are home safe and sound our names were Garry,Heather,jane,steven,dont forget to give us a shout when you go to Scarbrough :lol: :lol:
andyh

Post by andyh » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 pm

And a big thank you to you all too - my first bash too and apart from putting faces to all the names on here, you were a great audience - I had a great time on and off stage.

Looking forward to the next one

Andy

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”