Hello from Stourport

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Re: Hello from Stourport

Post by bigdaddycain » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:27 am

John the sparky wrote:BDC..... if you rainex your screen, the water just runs off :lol:

I thought you didn't come because your solicitor advised not too...... (can you get legal aid to fight bongo fury disciplinarys? :lol:

I was looking forward to meeting you.... but now Karl and Dave have told me all about you..... I got a lucky escape :lol:

see you another time!

John
The main reason for the turnaround was because i couldn't chance clearing my rear screen, just in case a bongo crept up from behind, and i was mistakenly interpreted as using a non endorsed form of communication! :lol:
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
jaylee
Supreme Being

Post by jaylee » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:08 am

Just thought i'd post before heading to work..
What a fantastic collection of Bongo's, managed to make the 90 mile trip up fer the day & it was great to put faces to names.
It was great to see some of the crew i'm off to Poland with too! :D
Well looking forward to it...!

I ended up leaving later than intended & found my self in atrocious weather on the M5 going home last night.

I hope it didn't hit the bash...? [-o<

The only up side regarding the rain is it would have fire proved Kirsty. :wink: :lol:
Cheaper by comparison to a race horse...
haydn callow
Supreme Being

Post by haydn callow » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:31 pm

went for a little snooze and when I woke up everyone had gone. 200 bongo's gone !!!!
Great weekend. Thanks to all the hard workers. Alan the cop is still here directing things.
http://www.coolantalarm.co.uk
Developer of the Mazda Bongo Coolant loss Alarm
Also BMW Clocks
WISHIHADABONGO

Post by WISHIHADABONGO » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:04 pm

flippa wrote:john will have a mooch in the morning and try and find you...only arrived 8.30 ish tonight like to say a big thankyou and apology at the same time for shanghaing :lol: wishidhadabongo into helping me pitch my tent =D> =D> =D> thanks mate i bet you wished you never said hello :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
My Mrs reconed we were putting up that tent for 2 hours =D> god I was drunk, but it looked like 2 experts had put it up. Nice to meet you Flippa, and BTW you still owe me a hose! :mrgreen:
flippa

Post by flippa » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: i ve never owed anyone a hose in my life :lol: :lol: :lol: cheers "wished" nice ta meet you too and thanks for the help :wink:
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Socket Set Sue wrote:See ya all tomorrow, can't wait to see all you, especially the coolant loss warning demo and the fire juggler.

xxx and a BIG HUG.
You should have come & introduced yourself Erik, one of the forum faces I'd have loved to have a chat with.
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”