NOSEY QUESTION

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

Bob
Supreme Being

Re: NOSEY QUESTION

Post by Bob » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 am

Don't worry about an invite, just come and chat to everyone. My pandas will be there inspite of what Kirsty and Su might say. You'll see them in the windscreen, and hear them in the beer tent.

Enjoy.
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:01 am

We too went to Silverdale in a normal car for research purposes, took loads of photos of interiors, spoke to loads of owners and then made our decisions from there.

Since taking delivery of our Bongo early December, we haven't spent much time at home :roll:

We're there Saturday & Sunday, for the moment our names are on the side windows :wink:

Bearing in mind the current weather forecast, the interior is not likely to look this tidy by Sunday... :?

mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:15 am

Em+Ste wrote:thanks guys, i am writing everyones usernames down so i can come and visit and have a look at your bongos,(only those who have invited us obviously) by the end of the weekend we should know exactly what we want, just looked at the weather it doesnt look the best does it
Actually I am sorry to dissappoint you but by the end of the weekend you will be more confused tha you were before :) Once you start poking around your head will start to explode.

Make sure you head over to the north west section as you will get a friendly welcome from all.
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:21 am

mobilecat wrote:Actually I am sorry to disappoint you but by the end of the weekend you will be more confused than you were before :)...
This is why you need to take loads of pics, and any Bongos you particularly like make a note of the people's details in case you want more info later. If you time it right you may be on for a bacon butty :D

At least with all the pics you can then ponder them at leisure and decide from there :wink:
SilverEther
Bongolier

Post by SilverEther » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:32 am

Em+Ste wrote:thanks guys, i am writing everyones usernames down so i can come and visit and have a look at your bongos,(only those who have invited us obviously) by the end of the weekend we should know exactly what we want, just looked at the weather it doesnt look the best does it

I have never seen a bongo owner able to restrain themselves from showing of ... :D Ours is unconverted and I still grab folks and say come look at this ... or they say can I look and before they know it their heads are in the van ... :P

We visited two bashes and got an incredible reception .. so don't worry about turning up at vans ...
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:03 am

We will be there fri pm. We don't have a conversion but you are more than welcome to come and have a nose and say hi. We will be with the NW crowd. :)
Matt&JoyBongling
Tribal Elder

Post by Matt&JoyBongling » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:18 am

Hope that you have a good visit - we will not be there as we have a prior engagement.

You will be seeing what is probably the biggest get-together of bongos in the world; I would suggest that you identify what you want to do with your van while camping and when at home - do you need to carry lots of people / stuff about and do you have a budget? If so, you might use this information to help focus your viewings: removable kitchens or full conversions, side or rear units, 10" TV and surround sound, low profile wheels ....! Nothing to stop you visiting any van but you might be over-whelmed with info, tea & bacon sarnies!
Underground, Overground, Bongoling Free, the Bonglers of Bedford, common are we ...
Em+Ste

Post by Em+Ste » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:37 pm

i cant get over how friendly you all are, and now i can see you are all dying to show me your bongos, i will be there like a flash

we are arriving at lickhill on friday night, i wont want to start putting the tent up, will just want to get straight over to you guys

:D :D :D

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”