NOSEY QUESTION

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

Em+Ste

NOSEY QUESTION

Post by Em+Ste » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:22 pm

hi i have already posted to ask all you lovely people if you wouldnt mind us coming and have a lookat your bongos as we are looking to buy one shortly
anyway we are camping at lickhill anyway this weekend, will you guys all be on the rally field, i know i wont miss you, as there are lots of you, but just wondering
oh can i say thanks to everybody who has replied to my first post, you seem like such a friendly bunch, really made us feel welcome, even though we dont actually have a bongo yet
maxheadroom
Supreme Being

Re: NOSEY QUESTION

Post by maxheadroom » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:30 pm

Em+Ste wrote:will you guys all be on the rally field, i know i wont miss you, as there are lots of you, but just wondering
As far as I am aware we have the rally field, and at the last count over 220 Bongo's so you shouldn't miss us. 8) :lol: :lol:
Keep the Faith

mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:37 pm

Miss us - only if you are blind and deaf!!

Feel free to come and have a nosey at ours. We went to the Silverdale meet with my panda for a nose before we got mine - its quite normal. You wont be the first, the only or the last and you will have a great day - bring some grub and stay for the day.
Em+Ste

Post by Em+Ste » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:40 pm

oohh im really excited now, we wernt planning to buy a bongo till the year after next, but i just know after this weekend we will be looking for one, no rush like, but i want one now
thedogsbollox
Tribal Elder

Post by thedogsbollox » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Feel free to look at mine too. It will be the one that has not been washed (due to a mess up with my itinerary) next to the inflatable dinghy. Say hi.
Tony
John the sparky

Post by John the sparky » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Em + Ste..... we were going to get one next year, when the kids were old enough to use the roof tent, we've had it 9 or 10 months now :roll: and it's great...

It'll be even better when the kids can use the roof tent :lol: but till then either myself or Lucy sleep upstairs with one of the kids :oops: :lol:

MC, is that like Bobs panda :?

John
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:52 pm

come and say hello to me as well, It will be my first bash after nearly 2 years of ownership, can't wait till tomorrow and I set off to get there.

I think most forum members will have their names displayed in the window so you will know who is who, if you get my drift. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:56 pm

John the sparky wrote:Em + Ste..... we were going to get one next year, when the kids were old enough to use the roof tent, we've had it 9 or 10 months now :roll: and it's great...

It'll be even better when the kids can use the roof tent :lol: but till then either myself or Lucy sleep upstairs with one of the kids :oops: :lol:

MC, is that like Bobs panda :?

John
No it was my panda :(
westonwarrior
Supreme Being

Post by westonwarrior » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:09 pm

My first bash too I set out twice last year but never got to the bash:-(

have done a couple of other meets though and everyone is very friendly the problem is not getting to talk to someone its finding time for lunch and dinner :lol:
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:12 pm

Em+Ste wrote:oohh im really excited now, we wernt planning to buy a bongo till the year after next, but i just know after this weekend we will be looking for one, no rush like, but i want one now
Yeh right - I lasted about 6 weeks from hearing about them and 4 weeks from seeing one!
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Quite a few already there by all accounts, more arriving tomorrow & Friday. =D>
It'll be heaving on Saturday :shock: :P

Watch out for the 'Bongo Friend' & come and say hellooooo :wink:
B*Witched Blingo
Supreme Being

Post by B*Witched Blingo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Em and Ste.. Very welcome in the Pink Corner. Kettle is always on... Come say ello....
You Tube Films Click Here
"Get your wellies out. No likey floaty Bongo's"
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:08 pm

I set out twice last year
did you get lost???
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
Em+Ste

Post by Em+Ste » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:30 pm

thanks guys, i am writing everyones usernames down so i can come and visit and have a look at your bongos,(only those who have invited us obviously) by the end of the weekend we should know exactly what we want, just looked at the weather it doesnt look the best does it
thedogsbollox
Tribal Elder

Post by thedogsbollox » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:35 pm

Em+Ste wrote:thanks guys, i am writing everyones usernames down so i can come and visit and have a look at your bongos,(only those who have invited us obviously) by the end of the weekend we should know exactly what we want, just looked at the weather it doesnt look the best does it
You are right the weather dosen't look the best but come hell, high water and mud, we will have a blast.

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”