might not be able to get to the bash

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

hogggman
Supreme Being

might not be able to get to the bash

Post by hogggman » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:11 pm

hi all,
it is with much regret that i may not be able to attend my first bongo bash this weekend.a couple of unexpected drains on my finances mean that i am rather skint!we are racking our brains to see how we can generate some quick cash,but may be stuck.i have emailed ian with an ad that i`d like to place in the for sale section,but i may not have done it in time.if anyone wants to buy a brand new steam shower cubicle with all the toys,drop me a line and i`ll give you all the details/spec/price etc.i can`t give too many details on here or they`ll remove it!
here`s hoping
jamie
Dolly1
Bongolier

Re: might not be able to get to the bash

Post by Dolly1 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:52 pm

Hi Jamie,
Wot a shame,was looking forward to meeting you.
As its so often said "S**T HAPPENS.Bad luck,some other time then. B.F.N
SARAH & LIONEL - I Used to be Citroen 2CV "DOLLY" mad but BONGO-MAD lady with not so mad husband now!
Vicky007

Post by Vicky007 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:12 pm

Don't worry you ain't the only one Im always finacially challenged am going to the Bongo Bash With full tank of Diseal and 40 quid spending money and tescos Value larger at 88p! and cheap stuff for the bbq! but im used to being skint and making it stretch!
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Spending money - what's that then? :roll: I'll be taking some bits & bobs to sell or swap if I remember to dig them out, plus a few spare bottles of sloe gin, vodka, brandy & white rum :wink:
Lets hope you can find a way of getting there Jamie [-o<
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
hogggman
Supreme Being

Post by hogggman » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:47 pm

i hope we do make it.only need petrol money really.got an inflatable pig and a 5 metre pole to put him on,so if you see it......that`s me.
jamie
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 pm

hogggman wrote:i hope we do make it.only need petrol money really.got an inflatable pig and a 5 metre pole to put him on,so if you see it......that`s me.
jamie
No problem then - use your flexible friend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Hope you can get there, once on site I don't think we'll need much spending money if we bring food, drink for the evening, and make our own entertainment.

Try and make it.
Nevets
Bongolier

Post by Nevets » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:57 am

You've got to find a way even if I come round and tow you there myself :D

I got two camels and a nice leather satchel in turkey last year for the wife,Try that approach if you dare?

Sorry dont need a steam shower(unless it can be fitted to my bongo) :lol:

Hopefully you'll get there somehow because you will miss a great weekend camping :cry:

Also you can bring items for sale that people may want(not turning the bash into a car boot) but bongo spares or camp stuff always atracts buyers. :idea:

Cheers nevets
I am the only bongo in the village.......(not anymore there's two of us now "Damn it)
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 pm

hogggman wrote:i hope we do make it.only need petrol money really.got an inflatable pig and a 5 metre pole to put him on,so if you see it......that`s me.
jamie
If I spot it I'll bring you some cider. :D

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”