Disciplinary Proceedings

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Re: Disciplinary Proceedings

Post by Muzorewa » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 am

Ian wrote:....and Person B is a recent competition winner from Manchester....
Hmmm, I wonder who that might be then :oops:
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 am

blobber wrote:Oh gawd, now i've got to pack my cowboy outfit as well.
YEEA HAAW \:D/
fatcatlawyer
Tribal Elder

Post by fatcatlawyer » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:57 pm

BDC
Your admissions do not count. You have to be cautioned first. - These things have to be done right before you are convicted.
I hereby caution you not to make any admissions but any admissions made may be used in evidence against you.

There thats done now -

So we can go ahead and convict him now I believe he is guilty.

Ian G
fatcatLAWYER.

p.s. for a small fee I dont mind representing you in any trial.

p.p.s. make that a LARGE fee
John the sparky

Post by John the sparky » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:00 pm

I think this trial is very remanisent of 'The case of the crown vs. Captain Edmund Blackadder, the Flander's pigeon murderer! Oh, uh hand me the black cap, I'll be needing that. '

and in that case, it should be firing squad..... hope that helps, I aim to please (just a little firing squad joke)

John
roger

Post by roger » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 pm

I'm not sure who is guilty of what.
But before anyone does anything to anyone I insist that the be locked up for 42 days without being charged.
It's a new law - maybe :!: :roll: and think of the kudos for the Bongofury if we were the first organisation to use these new improved powers :!: :!:
Ummm Are we organised :?: :?:
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 am

we are not an organisation we are a co-operation - we co-operate with each other
we are not however publicly incorporated plc as that would require us to float shares on the stock market and i for one am not floating my bongo anywhere least of all the stock market.
I supose if our membership fees were classed as shares we could be an incorperated limited comapny which actually raises the quiestion of whether we can hold disciplinary proceedings against anyone as if they are paid up members they are shareholders to be employees who would be discipinable we would have to have been taking and paying on their behalf tax and national insurance contributions. Even if they were employess their would have to be a written discipinary procedure with their contract and they would have the right to representation from a union or nominated person.
There is no known precedence of shareholders being subject to disciplinary procedure.However if it is written in a legally binding way as part of the companys registration process logged within the company manifesto at companys house it is sometimes possible for the directors or majority shareholders to force a sale of share.So who-ever you are if you are paid up you are off the hook and the only way for bongo fury ltd to enforce future discipline will be by agreement with a shareholder majority at the next AGM.
My fee by the way is quite high but my waffle is superior so if you want to do this in a lawful manner acording to companies act 2006 (c43) amendment 46 contact grabbit and scarper on 01756 756 666.
John the sparky

Post by John the sparky » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:17 pm

:lol: :lol: =D>

as a co-operative......

do we all have to employ your services :?

John
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:22 pm

oh yes :!:
but you can have a discount for sugesting it :wink:
Matt&JoyBongling
Tribal Elder

Post by Matt&JoyBongling » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:24 pm

All these big words remind me of the martial arts expert in Indiana Jones (The Last Crusade??) who does all the fancy stuff only to be shot by IJ. A single shot would end all of this ... although there may be a few bleedin' heart liberals who would demand that human rights be pampered to ... so if the guilty have to be pampered, how about house arrest like old Bin Laden's mate?

P.s. Just to clarify - I was thinking of a single shot of something like creme de menthe. House arrest could be adjusted to confinement to the bongo bash bar .... would that work????
Underground, Overground, Bongoling Free, the Bonglers of Bedford, common are we ...
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:48 pm

only if the people have any money left for the bar after shelling out for the diesel to get to the bash in the first place. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
Harry
Supreme Being

Post by Harry » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:00 pm

If we are a co-op, when do we get our divvy? :|

H 8)
http://watcherswildlife.co.uk

Towing a shed with a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6hdi vtr+
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:00 pm

I'm waiting to see who, and who's army, is going to be brave/stupid enough to try and discipline BDC ( if found guilty). I would'nt like to try, he's not called BIGdaddycain for nothing!! ( and it's nothing to do with Shirley Crabtree either!!) :lol:

Also look out for the banner..........."FREE THE NORTH WEST 2" :lol:
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:36 am

oh don't worry harry there,s quite a few divvys on here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
as to bigdadyycain has no-one ever seen gullivers travels.

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”