WHAT DAY AND TIME ARE YOU ALL ARRIVING?

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Re: WHAT DAY AND TIME ARE YOU ALL ARRIVING?

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:08 am

missfixit70 wrote:Just filtered the Sloe brandy, sloe white rum & last batch of sloe gin \:D/
Can you bring a trailer full Kirsty! Mrs D's got a week at Fowey to get through following the Bash :lol: :lol: :oops:
liggy
Bongolier

Post by liggy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:39 am

We should arrive around lunchtime thursday after our annual brekkie stop on the A417. Kids holiday forms in and signed wife's holiday booked all I have to do now is drive from Milan and finish work on wednesday if my boss is nice to me. See u all there :D :D :D
Simplezzzzz
Manny
Bongolier

Post by Manny » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:56 am

Wednesday for us. The advantage of being retired :wink: . Hopefully before all the roping takes place :lol: :lol:

Manny & Pat
A Bongo by any other name would still drive as sweet.
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:41 pm

Dago & Mrs D wrote:
missfixit70 wrote:Just filtered the Sloe brandy, sloe white rum & last batch of sloe gin \:D/
Can you bring a trailer full Kirsty! Mrs D's got a week at Fowey to get through following the Bash :lol: :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol: You'd better find me before Bob & Crazy get there then :wink: Got Sloe vodka too :wink:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
westonwarrior
Supreme Being

Post by westonwarrior » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:15 pm

missfixit70 wrote:
Dago & Mrs D wrote:
:lol: :lol: You'd better find me before Bob & Crazy get there then :wink: Got Sloe vodka too :wink:
you realy are a fire hazard :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:05 pm

Manny wrote:Hopefully before all the roping takes place :lol: :lol:

Manny & Pat
=P~ You can't beat a bit of bondage =D> =D>

Don't worry about Bob & Crazy Kirsty, it's Crazy & Pete (of Pete & Sue's fame) you'll have to watch! They will be trying all sort of concoctions with your various tipple 8-[
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:06 pm

Don't like bondage :evil: - you can't get your glass to your mouth with your hands tied (well not at my age anyway!!):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:13 pm

arriving Thursday lunch time / early afternoon I shall be travelling on my own as my wife has to work and daughter is still at school doing exams. So I can pick the music to listen to and enjoy a break away for a few days. Looking forward to meeting as many peeps as possible while at my first Bongo meet!!!!
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
WISHIHADABONGO

Post by WISHIHADABONGO » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Thursday night for me and the kids

c u there =D>
Vicky007

Post by Vicky007 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 pm

We are arriving sometime Friday evening am leaving westcountry between 5 and six anyone else from the west country leaving Friday evening?
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:32 pm

aitch wrote:arriving Thursday lunch time / early afternoon I shall be travelling on my own as my wife has to work and daughter is still at school doing exams. So I can pick the music to listen to and enjoy a break away for a few days. Looking forward to meeting as many peeps as possible while at my first Bongo meet!!!!
The panda will be available at Portbury services from about 09.30. Plan to leave at 10.00 for convoy if that still suits you.

Private audiance can't be bad, and I can find out if I can remember the words sober. :D
Happy Shopper

Post by Happy Shopper » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 am

We should be there Friday morning depending on what time the kids crawl out of bed. We can only stop the Friday night but we've only been day visitors the last two years so it's a step in the right direction.

Looking forward to tying up some faces to forum names, have to create myself a checklist...... :lol:
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:12 pm

Change of plan. Arriving Wednesday now till Monday 8) 8)
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:42 pm

Come on Andy & Denise sort it first your comin fri til mon now for the duration to much time on your hands that what we say lookin forward to meetin up again. Gary & Tina ps make sure those wheels are clean andy (only bongo with clean wheels at buxton)?????to much time on your hands xxxxx
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:33 am

:lol: :lol: . Gary & Tina will be great to see you both again :wink: .Dont forget your nappy Gary :lol: :lol: .
Andy & Denise :wink:
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”