Crazy woman coming to the bash

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

Wendywoo

Crazy woman coming to the bash

Post by Wendywoo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Well I must be! I saw my first ever Bongo last weekend. I loved it so much that I spent all week researching them. I went out 'just to look' this weekend and found what appears to be a very good specimen and bought it. I pick it up on Friday all being well. I never was very good at waiting!

I joined the club and have just booked Friday and Saturday night on the Bongo Bash.

It will be very basic this time as I dont have any conversion, awning etc as I want to wait and see what I need/like. So if you see a blue and silver Bongo with newspapers up at the windows then you know its me......only joking I am going to buy some front and rear privacy blinds before I come!!!

Really looking forward to meeting you all.

Wendy Woo
haydn callow
Supreme Being

Re: Crazy woman coming to the bash

Post by haydn callow » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:08 pm

Why ??? no one will be peeping !!!
http://www.coolantalarm.co.uk
Developer of the Mazda Bongo Coolant loss Alarm
Also BMW Clocks
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:08 pm

welcome to the madhouse. you will not be able to stop grinning when you start to drive it. see you at the bash.
Lost without my Bongo.
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 pm

You wont be the first to get hooked and jump in. I posted on another forum asking about campers for 3 and was directed here by Dabs. About a month later I had Dydo and now she is converted there will be no stopping me. Once you have come and met some peeps with bongos if you have had any nervousness about jumping in feet first it will melt away I promise. Mind you once you have met us you may want to think about a vw - only joking.
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Welcome Wendy
Make your way over to the NW Mafia at the Bash,if you are crazy you will fit in fine!!
Welcome to the Forum
Dabs :wink:
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
heatherpetch

Post by heatherpetch » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:11 pm

welcome and enjoy =D> :D
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Welcome to the forum / bash/ club/ group?????

will look forward to meeting you at the Bash as from what I have read there will be a few first timers there including myself.

ask questions about anything on here you will get answers if we could all go on a quiz on t.v. I know we would win with the collective knowledge we all posess.

great to have you with us (but you must be MAD to join in) only joking welcome :wink:
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
SparkyBee

Post by SparkyBee » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:38 pm

Better than the newspapers..........get yourself down to your nearest Poundland and but a couple of their sunscreens. They fit the front and back windows perfectly! Very cosy it is too! :)

Lynn & C
Wendywoo

Post by Wendywoo » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:21 pm

SparkyBee wrote:Better than the newspapers..........get yourself down to your nearest Poundland and but a couple of their sunscreens. They fit the front and back windows perfectly! Very cosy it is too! :)

Lynn & C
Thanks for that - I like saving money it allows me to spend more!!!

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”