Bike ride........anyone?

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

J and J
Bongonaut

Bike ride........anyone?

Post by J and J » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Would any of you lovely Bongo folk fancy a bike ride whilst at the Bongo Bash in June? along tow path to Kiddeminster and beyond, via a pub or two or more as needed. We are on site from Wed until Monday, and did a ride last year great fun. Also would anyone like a sports massage or relaxation massage, we are professionals therapists and have qualifications (honest) :idea: Cheers J and J
Jane and John (J & J)
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Could well be up for the ride. Love the canals/rivers and the guy who's boat we have used for the last 18 years has retired and is living on it. What sort of a mate is that? 'Spose we could go in a pub - if we had to. :D
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:09 pm

what milage are you talking about? I could be up for it if not too far and not too many pubs as I may fall off on the way back to the site???? I am not into going miles on the bike but a short trip might be fun!!!!
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
John and Jane
Apprentice Bongonaut

Bike Ride (if the weather is good)

Post by John and Jane » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:12 pm

We normally ride around 10/15 miles, per trip, not too fast just a nice pace.
Or is that too far? the tow paths are generally an easy ride.
We don't have to stop at a pub, but find that if it's hot as the last 2 Bongo Bashes have been, a stop is most welcome, we can take a vote on it, when we know how many riders we have or decide on the day. :) PS guess no-one is interested in a massage then? J and J :)
Massage is good for you, get one soon !
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:29 pm

dunno about the bike ride , :shock: might like a massage, as long as its Jane :lol: :wink:
i did take my bike last year but only got as far as Stourport ,found it better to walk with my two dogs, than get tangled with the leads and nearly end up in the river,(boy was i close to taking a dip). :shock:
Lost without my Bongo.
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:12 pm

daveblueozzie wrote:found it better to walk with my two dogs, than get tangled with the leads and nearly end up in the river,(boy was i close to taking a dip). :shock:
I knew i should have got there earlier...oh, how i wish i'd seen that! :lol:
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
You've Been Bongod
Supreme Being

bike ride

Post by You've Been Bongod » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:32 pm

dave are you a perv or somethin as all you do is say you want somethin off the ladies ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you've been bongod
J and J
Bongonaut

Massage

Post by J and J » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi there Bongo folks, just to avoid any confusion........a massage can be performed by Jane or John we are both qualified.
We can deal with sports injuries, bad backs, sciatica, tennis elbow et el.
or just a relaxation massage to promote a feeling of wellbeing. Sessions are usually 45 minutes duration. We have a portable massage couch, and towels for modesty, plus oil or cream. Our web site for those of you who want to know more is http://www.overtonestherapy.com. We will keep an eye on the bongo site, to get an ideas of numbers wanting massage. If you are a male wanting a female therapist thats ok, or vice versa, thanks for reading and replying. J and J :D
Jane and John (J & J)
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:27 am

If either of you want to have a go at my left knee and lower back you're welcome. both well iffy.
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:59 am

Bob wrote:If either of you want to have a go at my left knee and lower back you're welcome. both well iffy.
You're just generally well iffy Bob :wink: :lol:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
J and J
Bongonaut

Massage of Bob, and others......................

Post by J and J » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi Bob, and anyone else who may be interested, John and I can tackle most ailments, and having given this a little more thought we reckon on charging £10 per ailment.
We can sort out problems fairly quickly.
We will be on elec hook up part of site,give us a call on 07799663865 as we will have this mob with us to organize a time.
A relaxation massage would take 45 mins, cost negiotable.
We envisage doing treatments on certain days to be decided depending upon interest......... so watch this space.
J and J :)
Jane and John (J & J)
beachguild
Bongonaut

Re: Bike ride........anyone?

Post by beachguild » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:26 pm

I would be up for a ride on Thursday or Friday. I did a trip to the Wyre Forest last year at the bash which was good.I would certainly go for the pub stops on the way too!
Dave Lewis
Transit Driving Bongoer
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:13 am

We won't arrive until early on Friday but we'll bring our bikes just in case. Massage sounds good - no specific injuries, just a worn out body!

Mrs. D
Jaime&Kirk

Post by Jaime&Kirk » Mon May 12, 2008 3:01 pm

We are planning on bringing our bikes but cant decide on the best way to transport them. Neither of us are 'techie' and dont know which is the best and cheapest bike rack to use...
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Re: bike ride

Post by francophile1947 » Mon May 12, 2008 3:53 pm

You've Been Bongod wrote:dave are you a perv or somethin as all you do is say you want somethin off the ladies ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Surely that's normal for a hot-blooded male like Dave - not at all pervy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”