New pup

Pets like Bongos! Anything to do with dogs, cats and other Bongo animals, you can post here. But please keep photo sizes within limits.

Moderator: helen&tony

scanner
Supreme Being

New pup

Post by scanner » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Just got a new pup and drove over to the local woods to give her a run off the lead.

On the way back I remembered I needed some milk so I pulled into the crowded car park at the local shopping centre and opened the sun roof and one side window to make sure she had plenty of fresh air.

She was stretched out on the blanket on the back seat and I wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there. So I walked away backward, pointing my finger at the Bongo and saying emphatically, "Now you stay. Do you hear me?"

"Stay! Stay!"

A young blonde, who happened to be walking past at the time, gave me a strange look and said...

..."Why don't you just put the handbrake on?"
mikeWalsall
Supreme Being

Re: New pup

Post by mikeWalsall » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:43 pm

It had to be a Blonde ..!!
JAL Mushroom roof,12/240v, fridge, cooker, sink, LPG V6 .. (written off @ £5500 Nov 2016)
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:48 pm

scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:58 pm

That's cheating, the poor thing is doubly disadvantaged, she's Blonde AND American.
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:39 pm

scanner wrote:Just got a new pup and drove over to the local woods to give her a run off the lead.

On the way back I remembered I needed some milk so I pulled into the crowded car park at the local shopping centre and opened the sun roof and one side window to make sure she had plenty of fresh air.

She was stretched out on the blanket on the back seat and I wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there. So I walked away backward, pointing my finger at the Bongo and saying emphatically, "Now you stay. Do you hear me?"

"Stay! Stay!"

A young blonde, who happened to be walking past at the time, gave me a strange look and said...

..."Why don't you just put the handbrake on?"
I hope you told her you'd tried, but it didn't fit and anyway, how would wearing a handbrake persuade a car to stay if it had made up its mind to leave :lol: :lol: :lol:
BigPanzer
Tribal Elder

Post by BigPanzer » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Nice one Scanner!

Peter
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:03 am

Hi
Luvvit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
roosmith
Tribal Elder

Post by roosmith » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 am

I relayed this one at dog school last night scanner - very good!
Vivaro named Stewart however ex '96 4wd 2.5TD owner.

Return to “Bongo Furry!”