Bryher - The Blue Merle Bongo Bash Border Collie

Pets like Bongos! Anything to do with dogs, cats and other Bongo animals, you can post here. But please keep photo sizes within limits.

Moderator: helen&tony

ELZE
Supreme Being

Re: Bryher - The Blue Merle Bongo Bash Border Collie

Post by ELZE » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:31 am

What can I say? it looks like love at first sight!

Best wishes
A Bongo is for life, not just for Christmas
samuel
Bongolier

Post by samuel » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Definitely love at first site. We love her to bits. Absolutely irresistible.

Slept in her cage from 10.00 til 6.30 this morning without a murmur. She is appearing to be very responsive and picking up simple commands already. Training will start in earnest.

I know when I was talking with Elze that we were hell bent on getting a rescue dog or rehoming one but we just couldn't find any. It has been a hard decision to take on a puppy but after much discussion and planning we knowl we can do it. Being self-employed means I take her to work and Jill works part time so she can take care of her as required. All angles covered really and of course now we've got a lot of volunteer carers after the many visits yesterday from friends and their kids.

The happiness in our family with this new arrival can't be measured. Its fabulous and i,ve just dropped a tear for Bryher. I'm producing a printed canvas of Bryher and she will go on the wall of our lounge.

The new journey begins...............

Thanks to everyone of you in supporting us through this.
"Living the Dream"
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi
So pleased for you.
Uncannily, she has a look in her eyes like our Helga...6 months old GSD.....she melts you with her eyes, and when she's lulled you into a sense of unimaginably false security, she SINKS HER TEETH IN... :lol: :lol: Today she's chewed a mobile smartphone, ate the crackling off the roast pork, and smashed a casserole dish....and in the interlude , dug up the flower-bed in the back garden, and tried destroying her bedding !!!!!.....They just KNOW how to win your heart, don't they!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
samuel
Bongolier

Post by samuel » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi Helen

You are right. Dogs have a way at winning us over and its those eyes every time. :D :D :D :D
"Living the Dream"
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:15 am

Hi Samuel
Anyone that says dogs don't have facial expressions has never looked, eh?.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.

Return to “Bongo Furry!”