A favour

All info and discussion about the joint meeting with the Russian Bongo Owners Club, to be held weekend of 31 July near Gdansk, Poland.

Moderator: Ian

In the Congo

A favour

Post by In the Congo » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:07 pm

What a great adventure!

Sorry that I cant go - not even got my Bongo yet. Sounds ace!

But I did cross Poland in a Freelander from Vilnius to Prague a couple of years ago.

Poland has little motorway infrastructure so you get lorries overtaking panda's overtaking bicycles in both directions in small villages...... :lol:

I have a favour to ask. I would really like a Russian Bongo Club Sticker if anyone can get hold of one.

For future reference and in case it is required my wife speaks fluent Russian and could do a bit of translation of stuff if it ever came up.

Enjoy
technophobe
Tribal Elder

Re: A favour

Post by technophobe » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi!!
Shame you can't be with us. Understand there is a 'mixed bunch' going. Glad they don't have border guards - may have been a bit concerned about a convoy of solid, potentially threatening vehicles!! Although really Bongos are kind individuals.
I'm sure we'll look out for interesting goodies from the Russians. I wonder if Ian is taking any of the Bongofury bits and peaces.
Richard & Jo

1995 SGL5 Black over silver clear windows
In the Congo

Post by In the Congo » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:48 pm

I would suggest you take loads of Fury merchandise
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:46 pm

In the Congo wrote:What a great adventure!

Sorry that I cant go - not even got my Bongo yet. Sounds ace!

But I did cross Poland in a Freelander from Vilnius to Prague a couple of years ago.

Poland has little motorway infrastructure so you get lorries overtaking panda's overtaking bicycles in both directions in small villages...... :lol:

I have a favour to ask. I would really like a Russian Bongo Club Sticker if anyone can get hold of one.

For future reference and in case it is required my wife speaks fluent Russian and could do a bit of translation of stuff if it ever came up.

Enjoy
I'll have to look into this. :D

Return to “Poland 2008”