Unsure Or Nervous About Driving In Europe?

All info and discussion about the joint meeting with the Russian Bongo Owners Club, to be held weekend of 31 July near Gdansk, Poland.

Moderator: Ian

jaylee
Supreme Being

Re: Unsure Or Nervous About Driving In Europe?

Post by jaylee » Tue May 20, 2008 1:50 pm

keefysher wrote:To date it appears there is a very low take up on this epic adventure. :cry: :cry:

Although the convoy starts in Holland, where several of those coming to Poland are meeting on Monday 28th July, several of us will be on the continent prior to this.

One van is travelling via Norfolk Line on Sunday 27th to Dunkerque, arriving at 18:45 (local time). They are happy to wait, or meet people in Dunkerque and travel with them to meet with us in an Aire in Belguim for an overnight stop on Sunday, prior to an hours drive to Oesebos on Monday morning.

Another van will be in Paris over the weekend of 26/27th July for the final stage of the Tour De France on the Sunday, then meeting up in Belguim on Sunday evening.

If either of these arrangements assist more in signing up, you're more than welcome to join us.

To assist others who may be concerned about finding their way around Europe, especially coming home, we have a Sat Nav they can borrow for their trip. Just return it to us after you get home!!

Come on Bongoliers, join us for a memorable trip.

You may even get to swap or obtain some bling off the Russians :) :)
Do Russians do bling?? Don't tell him Pike..
We will be booked by the end of the week, i'm looking forward to meeting them! 8) :D
Cheaper by comparison to a race horse...
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Tue May 20, 2008 2:37 pm

If you are making a firm booking this week, Bongo Towers will be shut from Thursday lunch time as we are off to the McBongo Bash :D
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
technophobe
Tribal Elder

Post by technophobe » Tue May 20, 2008 6:20 pm

In a bongo its not difficult. You can see over all those continental cars.

We agree with the last posts and call for all 'crumblies' to come to my birthday in Sczezin (I've spelt it wrong). :(

Not a difficult trip - great fun. We are going via Holland, Germany, Denmark. Norway and Sweden. :D

Jo and Richard
Richard & Jo

1995 SGL5 Black over silver clear windows
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Tue May 20, 2008 8:14 pm

I'd really love to, but other than the cost, I've got to be around for my Dad ( who's not very well) for the next few months, definitely interested in future missions though :D Very jealous of you guys that are going :mrgreen:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
paulnlol
Bongonaut

Post by paulnlol » Tue May 20, 2008 8:59 pm

We are travelling from Dover to Dunkerque on Friday 25th July,on the 20.00hour ferry (Norfolk Line)
over night stop in Dunkerque and travelling to Oesebos on Saturday 26th July. If this helps anyone, we are happy to meet up
Part Time Pikey
jaylee
Supreme Being

Post by jaylee » Thu May 22, 2008 10:03 am

Right! I just booked...
See you in Oesebos. :D
Cheaper by comparison to a race horse...

Return to “Poland 2008”