Swap Rock-n-roll bed for original seats

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

Tasmin
Apprentice Bongonaut

Swap Rock-n-roll bed for original seats

Post by Tasmin » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:10 pm

Hi All,
My first post, relatively new Bongo-er, had my bongo for about a year and half now, just before all this kicked off, typical! It spent most of its time just sitting outside the house.
Anyway, it has a rather decent Rock-n-Roll bed with two seat belts fitted but after much deliberating since I've had it, I've decided that it would better suit me with the original seats, it's a 96 so would have had the split rear setup, so if anyone reasonably close to South Wales (Port Talbot) fancies a swap, let me know.
Cheers,
Rich.
(Obviously we might not be able to meet up just yet but just thought I'd put some feelers out)
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Re: Swap Rock-n-roll bed for original seats

Post by g8dhe » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:29 am

When they converted the van they often remove the two mounting posts for the folding gull wing seats at the rear if they have removed them your going to need those posts welded back in place to make use of the folding seats which might be difficult to obtain!
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
Blazerbob
Apprentice Bongonaut

Re: Swap Rock-n-roll bed for original seats

Post by Blazerbob » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:04 am

Are you still looking for a swap? I just bought a mreg bongo with original seats and looking to put a rock and roll bed in! Send me a DM if you're still keen!
Thanks,
Colin

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”