N/S/R tail light

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

dandywarhol
Supreme Being

N/S/R tail light

Post by dandywarhol » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi, got a friend looking for a 2003 model nearside tail light lens having had an altercation with a wheely bin. Any looking for a new home?

Cheers, parp, parp
Whale oil beef hooked
Renault Lunar Telstar
Yamaha TD1C 250, Merc SLK200, KTM Duke 690
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: N/S/R tail light

Post by mikeonb4c » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:02 pm

dandywarhol wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:57 pm Hi, got a friend looking for a 2003 model nearside tail light lens having had an altercation with a wheely bin. Any looking for a new home?

Cheers, parp, parp
Blimey, all these years and now you pop up ha ha. Cant help with the item but hope all good with you.
dandywarhol
Supreme Being

Re: N/S/R tail light wanted

Post by dandywarhol » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Yep I'm good thanks. got along way to catch up with your 22,300 zillion posts.

I see a few of the stalwarts still around - vanvliet still selling ex Frank Zappa memorabilia no doubt! 8)

Bull bars still creating controversy - still not much demand for them in the centre of Edinburgh...............
Whale oil beef hooked
Renault Lunar Telstar
Yamaha TD1C 250, Merc SLK200, KTM Duke 690
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: N/S/R tail light

Post by Bob » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:26 pm

Can't help either, but great to see you on here. :D
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: N/S/R tail light wanted

Post by mikeonb4c » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:19 pm

dandywarhol wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:08 pm Yep I'm good thanks. got along way to catch up with your 22,300 zillion posts.

I see a few of the stalwarts still around - vanvliet still selling ex Frank Zappa memorabilia no doubt! 8)

Bull bars still creating controversy - still not much demand for them in the centre of Edinburgh...............
Bob and me (aka Bill and Ben) still busy posting but dont take any more notice of the zillion factor. Geoff is still our star on all things electronic and there's some other good techies still posting. Loads of people over on facebook these days but I still prefer this forum as being easier to follow threads, share knowledge etc. We dont talk about FDBs where possible [-X :lol: 8)

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”