Free - thermal/privacy screens (front cab, tailgate and sliding door) - collect Bristol area

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

Womble
Apprentice Bongonaut

Free - thermal/privacy screens (front cab, tailgate and sliding door) - collect Bristol area

Post by Womble » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:43 pm

Hi All
My bongo was written off a few months ago and I have some Bongo stuff going free.
It would need to be collected from Bristol area (or I guess I could post but would want reimbursing postage).

So does anyone want a full set of thermal/privacy silver screens?. They cover the front cab, tailgate and also have screen for the sliding door.

Roz
2001 2.5 V6 (LPG), Skylift roof
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Re: Free - thermal/privacy screens (front cab, tailgate and sliding door) - collect Bristol area

Post by Jillygumbo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 pm

You can't beat that price!
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Womble
Apprentice Bongonaut

Re: Free - thermal/privacy screens (front cab, tailgate and sliding door) - collect Bristol area

Post by Womble » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Sorry I've now offered this to someone who's collecting on 27th Jan. I'll follow up of course if they don't collect
2001 2.5 V6 (LPG), Skylift roof
marktomblin
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by marktomblin » Tue May 28, 2019 4:25 pm

Womble wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:43 pm Hi All
My bongo was written off a few months ago and I have some Bongo stuff going free.
It would need to be collected from Bristol area (or I guess I could post but would want reimbursing postage).

So does anyone want a full set of thermal/privacy silver screens?. They cover the front cab, tailgate and also have screen for the sliding door.

Roz
hi roz we have just started out with our bongo and would very much like thermal privacy screens we live in Leamington Spa but will soon be on the road so if you could hang on to them for us we could come and collect and make it our first trip out my phone number is 07951188879 if you would like to text me if you still have the screens . All 5he best mark+vicky

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”