FREE set of part worn winter mud and snow tyres for Bongo in Sheffield

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

The3revs
Apprentice Bongonaut

FREE set of part worn winter mud and snow tyres for Bongo in Sheffield

Post by The3revs » Mon May 28, 2018 7:22 pm

I sold my Bongo and the new owner doesn't need these winter tyres, so they are free to a good home if you can collect from Sheffield. They were good enough to pass the MOT a couple of weeks before the Bongo was sold and tread varies from about 2 to 4 mm across different wheels and different parts of the tread. They are the proper Bongo tyres - narrower for the front wheels than the back and are Bridgestone Blizzak make. I've had them for a few years but only a few thousand miles each winter and no signs of cracking or flaws on the side walls. Coupled with the Bongos 4 wheel drive it meant that snow never stopped me getting my wife to work or out to the shops, whatever the conditions. With the salt on the roads in winter they look quite rusty but still hold pressure fine. If you can use them and are passing Sheffield S10 any time, feel free to collect. I can send pictures if you like. Thanks! Chris
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: FREE set of part worn winter mud and snow tyres for Bongo in Sheffield

Post by Bob » Mon May 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Very kind offer, thanks. 8)

I could certainly use one if anyone is coming from Sheffield to the Bash and has space. :)

Cheers.

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”