Another - Wheels

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

Eratosthenes
Bongolier

Another - Wheels

Post by Eratosthenes » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:57 pm

I am looking for a set of 15" rims, steel or alloy for winter tires. Would consider wheels with winter tires fitted. Would collect within 75 miles of Severn Bridge. Cash on collection.
Tertiary
Bongolier

Re: Another - Wheels

Post by Tertiary » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi :)

I can start you off with one bare wheel, if that's any use and you're still looking?

Only want a tenner chucked in a charity box of your choice and I'm Bristol area...
Paul

Today is a good day - tomorrow will be better
Eratosthenes
Bongolier

Post by Eratosthenes » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Paul - sorry for the delay in responding. I am hopefully getting 4 together not far from here. Thanks for the offer though.

Richard
MonkeyBongo
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by MonkeyBongo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Tertiary wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:47 pm Hi :)

I can start you off with one bare wheel, if that's any use and you're still looking?

Only want a tenner chucked in a charity box of your choice and I'm Bristol area...
Hi Paul, do you still have the bare wheel? My spare wheel is knackered and according to what I have reading it is easier to get a regular wheel than to find a replacement for the spare therefore I'd be keen on getting a regular wheel for my spare. I'm based in Bristol so that would be handy.

Cheers,
Fernando
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:02 am

If that one's gone try a call to ADS, Ashton.

They sometimes have a breaker in the yard. :wink:

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”