Relay wanted/offered

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

Neil954

Relay wanted/offered

Post by Neil954 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:59 am

Hi
I travel from Somerset to Glasgow quite regularly by car and have helped out a couple of people so far, as long as I don’t have to stray too far off the main M5, M6 and M/A74 route (its long enough as it is) I will gladly help out where I can, as long as any item will fit in a hatch back that is. Largest item so far is a 2.5m caravanstore awning.
If I can be of any help let me know.
Neil
To Mod – I don’t mind this being placed as a sticky if it helps anyone else.
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Relay thread

Post by mister munkey » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:23 am

We could have a really useful thread going here guys =D>

I spend most days running from Huddersfield to Hull, can drag bits along the M62 easily enough.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
waycar8
Supreme Being

Relay thread wanted and if you can help

Post by waycar8 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 am

If you need anything picking up from a certain part of the country or you can pick anything up whilst your out and about on a specific journey then post here.

Please dont spam this thread 8)
Bhongo Bhoy

Re: Relay thread

Post by Bhongo Bhoy » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi all looks like i am going to Telford from Glasgow next weekend (cheers The Monster) if any one wants a relay as long as i dont have to stray to far off route as im not the best with directions.
Bhongo Bhoy

Post by Bhongo Bhoy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:56 pm

hhc wrote:Hi all looks like i am going to Telford from Glasgow next weekend (cheers The Monster) if any one wants a relay as long as i dont have to stray to far off route as im not the best with directions.

never made it this weekend but will def be next saturday if anyone needs anything relayed .
dave_aber
Supreme Being

Post by dave_aber » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi all,

Sorry this is short notice, so may not be of much use.

I'm travelling from Elgin to Hartlepool and back tomorrow - Wednesday 9th Dec.

Route is (approx) Elgin, Aviemore, Perth, Stirling, Edinburgh, A68 or A1 to Newcastle, then on to Hartlepool.

Return journey may go up the East coast from Perth to Aberdeen, via Dundee.

Anyone wanting anything relayed (within reason) feel free to reply to this, or text/call me on 07711513708

I'll have an almost empty Bongo going both ways, and an empty astra van going North, so plenty of space.

Cheers
Dave
Image...Image
There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
The Great Pretender
Supreme Being

Post by The Great Pretender » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:42 am

Neil954 wrote:Hi
I travel from Somerset to Glasgow quite regularly by car and have helped out a couple of people so far, as long as I don’t have to stray too far off the main M5, M6 and M/A74 route (its long enough as it is) I will gladly help out where I can, as long as any item will fit in a hatch back that is. Largest item so far is a 2.5m caravanstore awning.
If I can be of any help let me know.
Neil
To Mod – I don’t mind this being placed as a sticky if it helps anyone else.
Nice offer Neil, I live less than a minute off the M6 at junction 27. If anyone wants to use me as a drop off point for pick up I'm happy to help. :wink:
To infinity and beyond
littlejobby
Bongolier

Post by littlejobby » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 am

Darwen to Manchester (Trafford Park) every day for me, happy to help out with relays anytime M6,60,65
LITTLE JOBBY

" Speaking words of wisdom Let It Be"
Dave and sally

Post by Dave and sally » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm

im 6 miles off j10 m6 and close to m5 j2
If anything is needed
Ive also got a tilt bed brian james trailer ;)
ebygum32

Post by ebygum32 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 am

Leeds to London and back everyweek then all around london main route is A1 to M18 then M1 all the way do get as far as kent middlesex Harrow a lot have my number but if not pm me for it
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Or if you're a member - http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/member ... .htm#relay - £12.50 - £16.50 depending on weight up to 25 kg.
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Neil954

Post by Neil954 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Just got back from sea today and am likely to be off again next week until the end of the month so pleae accept my apologies for not replying sooner with regards to possible relays.
Regards
Neil
mikexgough
Supreme Being

Post by mikexgough » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th.........

I'm going up from Huntingdon, Cambs to North Yorks via A1/A1(M)....to the Black Sheep meet..... overnight up there and back home via Wigan.......

I have a cooker coming up but an empty trailer if anything needs going North ..... I will have some space left coming back to the Angles via M6/A14........so will be passing from the North West through the Midlands/ Northants for anything coming down on the Sunday.....
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
sharon
Bongonaut

Post by sharon » Thu May 20, 2010 8:33 am

Not sure how best to use this thread, but if anyone is passing through the Lakedistrict (Windermere) on their way to Glasgow (or Castle Douglas)there is a steel wheel I'd love to be relayed up!

See here

Did I do it right!?
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Thu May 20, 2010 1:08 pm

I live about 10 minutes from Junction 25 M1~~~could use it for a drop off point for anything travelling north or south :)
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”