Relay wanted/offered

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

Lynnes Mob

Re: Relay thread

Post by Lynnes Mob » Thu May 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi
We travel regularly from Bristol to Cornwall - St Ives ( well monthly )so if anyone wants things bringing up or down please PM
Thanks
Lynne
fatcatlawyer
Tribal Elder

Post by fatcatlawyer » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:01 am

hi,
I need a relay. from the Bash to either stratford upon avon, (Trinity Mead or to Chesterfield (100 metre off the A61. Madmile has kindly offerred me a set of carpets and will be taking them to the bash for me. i hope to be in France for the next few weeks so will not be available. if they could be brought to the Chesterfield neck of the woods i will be able to collect them on my return from France

Help.
ian G
vanvliet
Supreme Being

Post by vanvliet » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Anyone coming past St Neots Cambs to Scotland sometime over the next couple of weeks? I need a back box picked up
Origo bio stove - no Bongo!
Neil954

Post by Neil954 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 am

I shall will be away from now until mid August and therefore wont be doing the Somerset to Glasgow run for a bit, I'll post here when Im back and available again.
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Post by umbongocat » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 am

Should say we drive every couple of weeks to Bristol and back. If relays are needed from London/Bristol Bristol/London and we can do it, we're happy to help
I love cheese!
dave_aber
Supreme Being

Post by dave_aber » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 am

Planning a summer trip away in August.

I'll be travelling from Elgin in the far flung North, via Dundee, then Gloucester and onwards to Portsmouth - Departing 5/8/10, arriving Dover 9/8/10 (pm)

Returning from Dover on the 27th Aug, via may places as yet to be decided, to Elgin.

Going on a 3-week trip away, so we will be packed for hols - but if it fits and it's close enough to our route I can carry bits & pieces South or North.

Cheers
Dave
Image...Image
There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Neil954

Post by Neil954 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Im back doing the Somerset to Dumbarton run again at least once a month for the forseeable future so if you want anything relaying let me know.
Regards
Neil
dom_e
Tribal Elder

Post by dom_e » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:40 pm

From what I can gather, there may be somebody interested in relaying some steel wheels (prob just one) from Cardiff to somewhere in Kent. Is this a run made by anybody?

There may be a Reading to Kent option.

Ta
Beyond A to B
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi i need 2 front wings picked up from Coventry (CV8) to Gateshead Tyne and Wear NE40 or close by.ASAP can anyone help out please?
Stuc
Do what you like.Like what you do.
vanvliet
Supreme Being

Re: Relay wanted/offered

Post by vanvliet » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Need a large box picked up from Guilford in Surrey to Central Scotland sometime towards the end of next week (ish) Can help with any extra fuel costs over normal journey Please email me if coming North
Origo bio stove - no Bongo!
Dave.

Post by Dave. » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 pm

heading to Anglesea tomorrow 6 am from wolverhampton empty van with towbar and large roof rack so most things i can take ,as long as not too far off the beaten track of the A5 :)
bogsnork
Junior Bongonaut

Post by bogsnork » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi, can anyone help me relay a set of bedboards from north London to (or towards!) West Yorkshire?

Thanks [-o<
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Post by umbongocat » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:06 pm

bogsnork wrote:Hi, can anyone help me relay a set of bedboards from north London to (or towards!) West Yorkshire?

Thanks [-o<
We'll be at Takaroo on the 16/17th of April and could get them there if anyone going there can get them further North?
I love cheese!
flossie
Tribal Elder

Post by flossie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi is anyone travelling from Coventry/Bromsgrove area to either Hampshire/Berkshire/Bedfordshire or the Southern Softies bash anytime soon please? Need an awning collected if at all possible.

Would be a bottle of wine in it for your efforts as it saves me the time and effort. (hope this is ok :D )
Liz
'99 V6 White over Silver - as yet unconverted but I may be converted!
mikexgough
Supreme Being

Post by mikexgough » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 am

Off to Wigan and then across to Skegness on the 13th April 2011,,,,

If anyone wants anything taking up, bringing back....let me know....

Going Via A14/M1/A50/M6 up then across country to Skeggy for the night then back home on the 14th.....

Happy to divert slightly off route/meet at service areas etc....
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”