Waxoyling/underseal

Moderator: westonwarrior

pdo123
Junior Bongonaut

Waxoyling/underseal

Post by pdo123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 am

Hi people this is my first post so i would like to say hi to all bongoers. We are just about to pick up our first bongo, A 2001 aero 2.0 petrol tintop and woul like too know if any body could recommend any where in hampshire to get her undersealed, And what i should expect to pay.
Thanks guys. :D
westonwarrior
Supreme Being

Re: Waxoyling/underseal

Post by westonwarrior » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 am

Hi and welcome

Can't help on the underseal but some one will be along who can
Cove Scout

Post by Cove Scout » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi PDO123.
I just had a timing belt done by Discount Trucks near Newbury and I am going to get the waxoiling done by them in the future. Really good outfit who know what they are doing.

Jim
New Forest Terrier
Supreme Being

Post by New Forest Terrier » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Mine was done by Rustbusters in Poole. They do a full classic car, white and black waxoyl. Expensive, but very good quality work. Cheaper by far than new wheel arches .

I had no underseal at all on mine as it was from the extreme south of Japan, so went for this one. After two and a half years it still looks immaculate. Worth it if you are planning to hang on to the Bongo.

Discount Trucks are brilliant though =D> =D> and any work you have done there will be top notch.
The BewilderBeast - V6 Mean Green Tintop with LPG and 321 Away Montague Conversion
pdo123
Junior Bongonaut

Post by pdo123 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 pm

cool thanks guys, i have heard about the one in poole from somewere, and yes their suposed to be good

Return to “South Wessex”