Parts in Soton/Eastleigh

Moderator: westonwarrior

/;p0.lo9

Parts in Soton/Eastleigh

Post by /;p0.lo9 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:03 am

Hi all have lurked for ages but finally need some advice. Loads of Bongos in this area, where do you get your spares from? I am specifically after a coolent hose. Is Hendys (main Ford/Mazda dealer) worth a shout?
crazy uncle gray g
Supreme Being

Re: Parts in Soton/Eastleigh

Post by crazy uncle gray g » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 am

:-k You could buy from the club shop and have it delivered pronto, or if you want it even quicker then pop along to the fella on Castle Lane who deals with, and breaks Bongo's, just give the hose a good inspection to make sure your happy with it 8)
cheers! party on dudes.
bongomadness

Post by bongomadness » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 am

We get all our bits from Kevin at castle lane. He always has some breaking.
His number is 07860612360. :D He always plenty of other stuff for camping etc as well
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Welcome to the forum (not even going to try & reproduce your forum name :? :wink: ) Mazda dealers should be able to sort you, but they may not have in stock & may get a bit sniffy about a grey import, but some Mazda dealers around the country have apparantly been very helpful.
If not there's the club shop, Bongobits, Ava, Bellhill, ebay, most things are reasonably easy to get hold of, especially hoses.
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
/;p0.lo9

Post by /;p0.lo9 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks for your replys. The guy along castle lane was indeed very helpful, and let me take the hose off his breaker.
If you do have a go at reproducing my Forum name, you will find that its a lot easier to type than yours missfixit70 :)
crazy uncle gray g
Supreme Being

Post by crazy uncle gray g » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 pm

/;p0.lo9 wrote:Thanks for your replys. The guy along castle lane was indeed very helpful, and let me take the hose off his breaker.
If you do have a go at reproducing my Forum name, you will find that its a lot easier to type than yours missfixit70 :)
=D> Glad we could be of assistance /;p0.lo9 :-k I think that's how you spell it :lol:
cheers! party on dudes.
bongomadness

Post by bongomadness » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Thats great news.............Right on your doorstep to. I did try the Bongo shop in town for a few bits but they were not very helpful so we use Kevin all the time now.I think being a small outfit he has more time for you. Like Crazy uncle gray g said Glad we could be of help :D
sparkymik
Bongolier

Post by sparkymik » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 pm

E-Bay
sparky
The Bongo has gone. Long live The Bongo

Hymer Camp Swing 544/Fiat Ducato 2.3jtd

Return to “South Wessex”