Movelite Awnings

Questions & answers about awnings, mattresses, and other things to make life on the road more comfortable. This section is for Bongo-specific kit only. No talk about backpacking tents here!

Moderator: Muzorewa

helen&tony
Supreme Being

Movelite Awnings

Post by helen&tony » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi
I was looking at getting a Movelile Quattro drive-away awning, but I can't find any dealers stocking it who post / courier to Europe...except Towsure...and they aren't too hot on answering e-mails...I COULD try the manufacturer direct....BUT they're 100 quids more than most dealers....any ideas of a good contact?
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
rooster
Bongolier

Re: Movelite Awnings

Post by rooster » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi , Try World of Camping they are giving some of the best deals on all camping kit.

BOB
No-one is perfect. There is a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 am

Hi Bob
Thanks for that, I've just looked - They seem to be 70 quid more than Towsure...Towsure say they deliver to Europe, but they don't answer e-mails, as I've tried before...I might just give them a call and ask why they don't reply...maybe their business is so brisk they don't need more.
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
Simon Jones
Supreme Being

Post by Simon Jones » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:44 pm

If you get stuck, Towsure is only a few miles away from where I work so I could pick one up and send it over to you :wink:
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:21 am

Hi Simon
Well..there's a very kind offer...I may get back to you if I can't get them...we've decided to get a LARGE awning...Tony won't set foot in another caravan....and that's a story :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Helen
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi
Problem over...I ordered a Navigator Kombi from the Club Shop...apparently a better awning...AND...it's on its way....Now need to upgrade the cooking gear...ours is a bit ancient...and a good bit of news, I've found a stockist of leisure batteries over here.....the dawning of the 20th Century :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....they'll be making a bee-line for the 21st Century soon...........or perhaps not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Helen
Observer
Bongolier

Post by Observer » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:32 pm

helen&tony wrote:Hi
I was looking at getting a Movelile Quattro drive-away awning, but I can't find any dealers stocking it who post / courier to Europe...except Towsure...and they aren't too hot on answering e-mails...I COULD try the manufacturer direct....BUT they're 100 quids more than most dealers....any ideas of a good contact?
Cheers
Helen
EDIT just looked and they are UK only soz
Hi, got ours from Tent Hire Walsal well under £200 next day delivery - massive stock of everything to do with camping (ebay shop)

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TENTHIRE-LTD-D ... =132807546

You could call them or use the ebay internal message thing
01922 632371
My iPhone - My office

Return to “Bongo Camping Equipment”