my Vitrifrigo Fridge has stopped working

Questions & answers about kitchen units, stoves, fridges, heaters, water tanks, seats, mattresses etc etc.

Moderator: Doone

MissBerylBongoTattoo
Junior Bongonaut

my Vitrifrigo Fridge has stopped working

Post by MissBerylBongoTattoo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:47 am

Hello my fellow Bongo-ers I need your help please.

My fridge has stopped working and I don't know what I should be looking for, in order to fix it, or what has caused it to stop working?.

Any advice you can give me will be very much appreciated.

Normally when I switch the ending on, I can hear the fridge 'kicking in' but nothing has been happening at all, since last week and I really need my fridge to work. I have no idea if it runs on gas or not, or if it is a compressor thats at fault. I've only had Beryl Bongo for 18months and know nothing about how these fridges work. Its always worked for me but not now.

Many thanks and much appreciated

Deborah
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Re: my Vitrifrigo Fridge has stopped working

Post by g8dhe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:19 am

Can you look at the fridge and tell us what the Model number is ? Also what sort of electrical control panel do you have again Make and Model is needed or photographs of the setup. Every conversion is custom so its not possible to guess!
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
baboonboy
Junior Bongonaut

Post by baboonboy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Exactly the same problem as the original poster. My 39l vitrifrigo stopped working today! Currently on holiday in France so keen to try and sort out tomorrow morning.

It's the c39l ocn model

The rest of the van electrics seem fine (water pump etc) So I am guessing it's probably a fault with the compressor.... but any thoughts would be very welcome!

Thanks
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Return to “Campervan Conversions in Bongos”