IRELAND

For Bongo owners both north and south (and east and west) of the island.

Moderators: Bongoplod, Ian

mistergee
Apprentice Bongonaut

IRELAND

Post by mistergee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 pm

JUST BROUGHT BONGO BACK FROM INGERLAND...........HOW MANY BONGO'S ARE HERE? .....WE LIVE IN BALLYCARRY........WE ARE NEW TO THIS PLUS WERE BOTH OAPS.......... ANYBODY HELP WITH MOT ETC, ETC CHEERS. WE MO & BIG IRENE
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: IRELAND

Post by Bob » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Very warm welcome to you both.

Can't do a lot practical for you, but enjoy Bongoland. :D
llitvack
Bongolier

Post by llitvack » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:22 am

Welcome!
Got any photos of your Bongo?
Good wishes from Belfast!
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Welcome to the forum Mo and Irene,hope you get lots of enjoyment from your Bongo.Where in Ingerland did you buy it from.??

Just for info,the use of capital letters on forums is classed as "shouting",but if you want to shout about your Bongo from the rooftops,feel free,its worth shouting about :lol: :lol:

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
ballybongo
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by ballybongo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:38 pm

mistergee wrote:JUST BROUGHT BONGO BACK FROM INGERLAND...........HOW MANY BONGO'S ARE HERE? .....WE LIVE IN BALLYCARRY........WE ARE NEW TO THIS PLUS WERE BOTH OAPS.......... ANYBODY HELP WITH MOT ETC, ETC CHEERS. WE MO & BIG IRENE
Hi, Assume you are in Ballycarry,Co Antrim,for your information there are 3 known Bongos in the Larne area and yours make it 4. Ive had mine serviced and prepared for MOT successfully in a Larne garage in Sept 2013. I believe that there is also a garage in the north west,around the Portrush area, that is Bongo friendly. If you still have your wagon and looking for further info send me your contact details and I will be in touch.

Return to “Ireland”