Cost of lpg in the Ireland

For Bongo owners both north and south (and east and west) of the island.

Moderators: Bongoplod, Ian

Jim the Box
Tribal Elder

Cost of lpg in the Ireland

Post by Jim the Box » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Hoping for a trip to the Republic from Scotland after New year, can anyone tell me the cost of lpg at filling stations in Ireland.
Most up to date price I could find was 1.20 euro per ltr don't know how accurate this figure is.
Thanks Jim...
"Today's rain is tomorrow's Whisky"
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Re: Cost of lpg in the Ireland

Post by francophile1947 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm

No idea, but I suspect it varies considerably, as it does here. 1.20 Euros is a lot more than here :roll:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
mikeWalsall
Supreme Being

Post by mikeWalsall » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 pm

From what I read on an LPG Forum .. the Irish Government have not granted any fuel tax concession on LPG in Eire with the result that it is priced at only slightly below that of ordinary unleaded and diesel road fuel prices ..

The general advise is .. fill up in Northern Ireland before crossing the border ..!!
JAL Mushroom roof,12/240v, fridge, cooker, sink, LPG V6 .. (written off @ £5500 Nov 2016)
Jim the Box
Tribal Elder

Post by Jim the Box » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Mike,
Going by the amount of activity on the Irish members site it could be well above 1.20euros before I get a reply, there does not seem to be many Irish Bongo owners who regularly use the this section of the forum . I may just google it prior to departure.
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Jim the Box wrote:Mike,
Going by the amount of activity on the Irish members site it could be well above 1.20euros before I get a reply, there does not seem to be many Irish Bongo owners who regularly use the this section of the forum . I may just google it prior to departure.
I beg to differ Jim,as the Mod for this section Im rushed off me feet,never get to go out some weekends :^o :^o

:lol:

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
bongodonkey
Tribal Elder

Post by bongodonkey » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:14 am

Brian, I thought you were only allowed out for certain weekends anyway!

Love to your new pooch and give blobber a big kiss to!.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:
Oz, Sam & the girls | 2001 V6 AFT | LPG | 321Away F/S/C | A Bongo called OLIVE
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:23 pm

bongodonkey wrote:Brian, I thought you were only allowed out for certain weekends anyway!

Love to your new pooch and give blobber a big kiss to!.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:
Errrr,Ill give the dog a big kiss,and pass your love to Blobber instead :wink: :lol:

See,7 posts in 24 hrs......chaos #-o

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
mikeWalsall
Supreme Being

Post by mikeWalsall » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm

It's only since you mentioned that this board is the » International Section » Ireland .. that I realised what it was ..

I tend to click on 'View new posts' and rarely look what the Forum 'header' actually is .. !!
JAL Mushroom roof,12/240v, fridge, cooker, sink, LPG V6 .. (written off @ £5500 Nov 2016)
Jim the Box
Tribal Elder

Post by Jim the Box » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 am

If anyone from Ireland does notice the price of lpg and location of the garage where it's sold then please post. It may not be worth it if its quite close to the price of petrol, due to the reduced mpg when using lpg but you never know unless you ask :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Ireland”