flipdown tv

All about modifications, shiny alloys, chrome wheel nuts & mirrors, body skirts and much more!

Moderator: Ian

dpuk133
Apprentice Bongonaut

flipdown tv

Post by dpuk133 » Sun May 31, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi guys, I am looking at fitting a flip down TV to the Bongo and was after some advice as to where to start. I really would like to fit one myself but don't know where to begin.

I would like advice on the best system to buy, I have a budget of up to £300. Also how to fit, are there any websites giving advice on wiring, fittings etc. Or should I get a professional to fit it.

Thanks in advance guys
Simon Jones
Supreme Being

Re: flipdown tv

Post by Simon Jones » Sun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm

One option is to get a standard LCD/LED TV and use a flip down bracket. I've got a new one going spare for £10 plus postage if any use to you.

redz79
Bongonaut

Re: flipdown tv

Post by redz79 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi
I have fitted an xtrons 15 inch dropdown tv dvd player in the roof above the fronts seats the bolts come out under the tin plate in the aft.i made up a paper template to position the holes,the wires on the unit are short making it tricky to get the through into the roof space, well worth the effort, we run it of the liesure battery, it has freview and comes with the antena £238 on ebay, black in colour,the do a gray 10 inch version. Of to stowford devon this weekend lookln forward to watchin telly in bed !!
Rgds ian

Return to “Pimp My Bongo”