Swapping Out Front & Rear Headlights

All about modifications, shiny alloys, chrome wheel nuts & mirrors, body skirts and much more!

Moderator: Ian

digitalgypsy
Bongolier

Re: Swapping Out Front & Rear Headlights

Post by digitalgypsy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Thanks for getting back to me Johnny. Tell you what, probably best if you go ahead and use the parts you already have rather than wait for me to find a Bongo. Still on for changing with you though Stuc sometime, if you'd like. Just to check, your old Bongo is like this then?

Not that it really matters as I'll be respraying the parts white anyhow. As long as the bumpers are the same colour as the photo? Yep I'm somewhat of a perfectionist :P

Btw, don't suppose anyone knows of members on here that do resprays? Bit of a pricey job isn't it!
digitalgypsy
Bongolier

Post by digitalgypsy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm possibly eyeing up this Bongo btw: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321914745238
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:44 pm

digitalgypsy wrote:I'm possibly eyeing up this Bongo btw: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321914745238
Nice!
Do what you like.Like what you do.
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:47 pm

digitalgypsy wrote:Thanks for getting back to me Johnny. Tell you what, probably best if you go ahead and use the parts you already have rather than wait for me to find a Bongo. Still on for changing with you though Stuc sometime, if you'd like. Just to check, your old Bongo is like this then?

Not that it really matters as I'll be respraying the parts white anyhow. As long as the bumpers are the same colour as the photo? Yep I'm somewhat of a perfectionist :P

Btw, don't suppose anyone knows of members on here that do resprays? Bit of a pricey job isn't it!
This is it, not sure how we would do it though if you are in the Isle Of Wight. Very long way to go.

digitalgypsy
Bongolier

Post by digitalgypsy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:36 pm

That's alright. I really don't mind making the trip up to you, can make a holiday out of it. It's much less hassle of having to order the parts for over here. I just don't know when I'll actually be buying the new Bongo so it depends if you possibly don't mind waiting a while...
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm going to have till spring then sell hopefully, play it by ear and keep me posted. If we can swap we will if not , no worries. See how it pans out eh?

Return to “Pimp My Bongo”