Shiny new arches :-))))))))

All about modifications, shiny alloys, chrome wheel nuts & mirrors, body skirts and much more!

Moderator: Ian

M 80NGO
Supreme Being
Location: Usually in My own wibbly wobbly lill world ! Otherwise Huntingdon.

Shiny new arches :-))))))))

Post by M 80NGO » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:00 pm

L'oreal is back from the body shop and her scabby arse is all nice and smooth and free of cellulite =D>

Martin didn't use the transit arches that i supplied as he said that they were miles out, so being the engineering genius that he is he got his metal working tools and rollers out and made his own arches, so l'oreal now has a custom made arse :lol:

He gave me his camera to download the pic but he forgot to give me the lead #-o so this is all i have for now. :wink:
kawasaki kid
Tribal Elder

Re: Shiney new arches :-))))))))

Post by kawasaki kid » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Very nice - there could be a long queue for his arches if he was to start selling them. :) I`d have a pair for the day the tin worm munched on mine. :)
If I had all the money I ever spent on my Freda ............ I`d spend it on my Freda.
M 80NGO
Supreme Being

Post by M 80NGO » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:34 pm

I told him that if he can produce arches then he would sell quite a few but he's only willing to make them when he needs to fit them #-o Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :cry: on the plus side i now have an unmolested for transit arch that i need to get rid of :lol:
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Your man isn't the first to say that transit arches are a mile out either! But what a job eh? bob on! =D> =D> =D>
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:06 pm

He can have another local job next year if he wants to quote for it.
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Its a great feeling when you get your Bongo back home rust free, everyone should try it. :D
Do what you like.Like what you do.
M 80NGO
Supreme Being

Post by M 80NGO » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 pm

bigdaddycain wrote:Your man isn't the first to say that transit arches are a mile out either! But what a job eh? bob on! =D> =D> =D>

Yeah he certainly knows his stuff he reminds me of ed china, the sort of bloke who always knows where to get the right bits and if he can't get em he makes em.

Scanner if you want his details then i'll pm them to ya :D
scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 pm

M 80NGO wrote:Scanner if you want his details then i'll pm them to ya :D
If he's happy to do a similar job sometime next year I'd be grateful. My arches have gone rapidly downhill this year, mainly on the inside, so you can hear traffic/exhaust noise coming up through the inner arch.
M 80NGO
Supreme Being

Post by M 80NGO » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:29 pm

scanner wrote:
If he's happy to do a similar job sometime next year I'd be grateful. My arches have gone rapidly downhill this year, mainly on the inside, so you can hear traffic/exhaust noise coming up through the inner arch.

He's defo the man for the job, pm coming your way :wink:
scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Ta muchly.
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:03 pm

scanner wrote:
Join a rock band like I did, scanner, then you can't even hear the passenger next to you talking :wink: :lol: 8)

Lovely job, by the way - you must be pleased =D> =D> =D>
M 80NGO
Supreme Being

Post by M 80NGO » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm

mikeonb4c wrote:
scanner wrote:
Join a rock band like I did, scanner, then you can't even hear the passenger next to you talking :wink: :lol: 8)

Lovely job, by the way - you must be pleased =D> =D> =D>

Yeah i'm really pleased with the end results as them pre surgery blisters always used to annoy me, the paint match is good too, the silver bottom is slightly different but for 16 year old paint and for what it cost me i'm very pleased and he has said that he'd get it in again next summer and paint the silver on the bottom of the front door to match 8)
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:35 pm

M 80NGO wrote:
Yeah i'm really pleased with the end results as them pre surgery blisters always used to annoy me, the paint match is good too, the silver bottom is slightly different but for 16 year old paint and for what it cost me i'm very pleased and he has said that he'd get it in again next summer and paint the silver on the bottom of the front door to match 8)
I know you've been through hell and high water to keep that Bongo, and it is a beaut, so - once again - I'm really pleased for you. I still glance back at mine in the works car park every day, and I know I could not get rid of it. My love for it is a bit unhealthy really, but the fact is, as the old blues men say, when everything else in life goes wrong: Jez leave me my car, and my geetar 8)
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Go on then I will be cheeky and ask the question everyone is dying to know...the cost..or a hint at it,lol, a lot of ours need doin :D too.
M 80NGO
Supreme Being

Post by M 80NGO » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 pm

David Edwards wrote:Go on then I will be cheeky and ask the question everyone is dying to know...the cost..or a hint at it,lol, a lot of ours need doin :D too.

It was done on mates rates buddy ( basically cost ) which i can't divulge cos he wouldn't be able to do the same for other people but he recons that now he's done one and knows whats involved he'd want £700 to do the next one thats both sides but that could be different if the inners are full of holes to mine was only very slightly blistered so only needed the outer arches done and tbh if i was gonna sell it then i could have got away with flatting them back and having them rust treated filled and blown over.

Return to “Pimp My Bongo”