Spoiler & Bike Racks

All about modifications, shiny alloys, chrome wheel nuts & mirrors, body skirts and much more!

Moderator: Ian

mr and mrs pips
Bongolier

Spoiler & Bike Racks

Post by mr and mrs pips » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 pm

I know there are a couple of people out there who never want to do this again.

But I would just like to say thanks, and I hope it show what a couple of hours of Finessing, filing, nudging and joking can achieve,.. alternativly get a rack with longer hook over the door Brackets.

Before

During

After

Cheers Guys

MR P
dobby
Supreme Being

Re: Spoiler & Bike Racks

Post by dobby » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Very neat
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 pm

THE ONE AND ONLY BIKE RACK AND SPOILER THAT ME AND BIGDADDY WILL EVER DO. [-X [-X [-X
Big thanks to Kev (rushmon) for his help.
This was not an easy simple fix, me and Ste can probably fit a spoiler in about 15 minutes, we've done a few, this took a few hours in the hot sunshine :shock: :( we must have had the bloody thing off and on 30 times to get it right. :evil:
So if your gonna buy a bike rack buy one that you don't have to cut the spoiler to fit, and don't ask me or bigdaddy to fit it. [-X :lol:
Glad your happy with it Martin, thanks for the Cider it was deffo needed after that marathon fit.
Lost without my Bongo.
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 pm

The bit i liked the best was traipsing across the field with the spoiler to a leccy hook up every time we needed the dremel! :lol:

If nothing else it was a great opportunity to get to chat to Mr & mrs Pips & co for a while... Now it's finished and i look back on it i actually quite enjoyed it! Massive thanks To Kev rushmon on showing us the finer points on filing =D> (yes i was watching your cabinet making techniques) :wink:

Thanks ever so much for all that cider... That didn't take half as long to sup as that spoiler took to fit! :lol:
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014

Return to “Pimp My Bongo”