I hope i am welcome here

For all owners and afficionados of Mazda Bongo Friendees and Ford Fredas based outside of UK or Ireland.

Moderators: helen&tony, Ian

Walter Smith

Phillipines

Post by Walter Smith » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:28 pm

Welcome Stephen, a member of our growing International group.

If you ever visit Merseyside do post me and I will show you The Capital of Culture - Liverpool.

Best Wishes,

Walter Smith.
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:11 pm

welcome from the south-west of england it is great to hear that Bongo's are part of your country as well as here any chance of seeing some photo's of your vehicle - we would be interested to see them.
kind regards Aitch.
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
badjo

Post by badjo » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:52 am

Mabuhay! bongo friendee driver from PI here!
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:42 am

Welcome Badjo!!!
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

international

Post by helen&tony » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:53 am

mnogo pozdrave ot Balgaria Stephen and Badjo. Yes, please send some "piccies" , and tell us about Bongoing in the Phillipines. What's life like there, climate, roads and driving....so many questions! If you fancy a trip to Bulgaria, pop one of those left hand drive conversions in your duffle bag, or at least let me know where to find the bits. Not too interested in conversions to run on veg. oil, as diesel is cheaper than veg. oil here. i wouldn't normally want to convert the van to left hand drive, but the drivers over here drive in the manner of precision engineers....about 20 thou from your back bumper, and they only overtake on blind bends on the brow of a hill!!!!
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
coco bongo

Post by coco bongo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:55 am

coco? thats me!!.

A big hello to all from cornwall.

Return to “International”