Fox & Goose, Greywell, Hants 26-28 October

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Fox & Goose, Greywell, Hants 26-28 October

Post by Jillygumbo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:04 am

Hi

On our local Facebook group Carol Ellis organised a meet at the Fox & Goose (Britstop) for tonight but she and her partner, John, cannot now make it. There's only a few names on the list so I wondered whether anyone wanted to join me tonight and tomorrow.

The pub does food, but provided you buy a couple of drinks I don't think they're too bothered.

Just putting it out there.

:wink:
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Ian
Supreme Being

Re: Fox & Goose, Greywell, Hants 26-28 October

Post by Ian » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Jill, can't make it, sorry. It's a lovely place, and a good walk along the canal. I used to live just down the road in Mapledurwell, and my brother Colin was a chef at the Fox & Goose for a short period many years ago! See if they remember him.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Re: Fox & Goose, Greywell, Hants 26-28 October

Post by Jillygumbo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Ian wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:55 pm Jill, can't make it, sorry. It's a lovely place, and a good walk along the canal. I used to live just down the road in Mapledurwell, and my brother Colin was a chef at the Fox & Goose for a short period many years ago! See if they remember him.
Small world. I'll mention Colin's name! Hope I don't get thrown out :lol:
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”