Any Scottish/northern meets planned?

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

feeblecat
Bongolier

Any Scottish/northern meets planned?

Post by feeblecat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:13 am

Hi, as some of you may be aware from my posts I am now considering another bongo. Looking to see as many different layouts and ideas as possible. Any Scottish or Northern meets planned where we could come and view and chat?
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Re: Any Scottish/northern meets planned?

Post by MountainGoat » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Occasionally there are meets at Allithwaite near Grange Over Sands run by Jo (Pixe and the Moon). Not usually announced on Bongo Fury but posted on Allithwaite Community Field Bongo Camping Facebook account. Quite a few Bongo Club regulars go there mostly from around Lancashire and Cumbria but also as far away as North Wales and the Scottish Borders (me). I have been to three of the meets this year and I think that the next one will probably be in 2019. It is just a playing field used as an occasional campsite that uses the kitchen and toilets in the village hall. Rates are quite low at the moment with charges at £12 per unit for a hookup pitch and £10 per unit for a non hookup pitch per unit per night. There are currently 16 hookups.
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”