Romania 2017

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Katka
Bongolier

Romania 2017

Post by Katka » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:57 pm

In 4 weeks time, I and a biker friend will be disembarking a ferry to head to Romania....... The intention is to take take it easy to Slovakia and much easier from then on. 4 weeks is allowed for the trip. The route is flexible but something like this

In preparation, I'm working though refreshing the consumables, oils etc. and also refitting the inside a little to allow maximum space. Not expecting to be sleeping in the 'van all the time, probably every other stop will stay in a local Pension. There's no sign of coolant problems (my main worry) do you think it would be wise to have a bongo-friendly garage check it and replace the coolant, or leave as is? Belts and hoses were done a couple of years ago, so I'm hoping they'll be ok. What other checks would you advise? Don't say 'sanity' as that was lost when agreeing to the trip! #-o

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”