Bongo Singles Section

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Leo
Apprentice Bongonaut

Bongo Singles Section

Post by Leo » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Old friends and new, boys and girls, no age limits. Any interest in travelling far and wide with other singletons? Exploring, folk & country festivals, brewery visits, Bongo Band, field sports, 'biking etc. I would welcome this being a recently widowed Bongo old timer. Would like to hear from all surviving old friends and others. Leo (Lacock, Wiltshire)
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: Bongo Singles Section

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Leo wrote:Old friends and new, boys and girls, no age limits. Any interest in travelling far and wide with other singletons? Exploring, folk & country festivals, brewery visits, Bongo Band, field sports, 'biking etc. I would welcome this being a recently widowed Bongo old timer. Would like to hear from all surviving old friends and others. Leo (Lacock, Wiltshire)
Not a bad idea. Not sure if/how it would work on here but as a single man about to retire and with plans to visit and walk in landscapes with the Bongo providing T&B&B, I could see myself looking for similarly minded souls to rendezvous with
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Re: Bongo Singles Section

Post by francophile1947 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Leo wrote:Old friends and new, boys and girls, no age limits. Any interest in travelling far and wide with other singletons? Exploring, folk & country festivals, brewery visits, Bongo Band, field sports, 'biking etc. I would welcome this being a recently widowed Bongo old timer. Would like to hear from all surviving old friends and others. Leo (Lacock, Wiltshire)
Hi Leo
There are loads of singles around. I'm going to this meet http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/wil ... oller.html in a couple of weeks. I went a couple of years ago and it was excellent, especially for a £10 donation to the charity 8)
It's not a Bongo meet, but there are several of us on both forums.
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”