North East Meet

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

mikeWalsall
Supreme Being

North East Meet

Post by mikeWalsall » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Off the cuff stuff .. gauging interest

I will be visiting my daughter in Birtley in County Durham ..

Just thinking if anyone wants a mini (car park) meet at the Beamish Museum I will arrange for free family entry into the Museum ..

http://www.beamish.org.uk/

Or maybe if enough interest to arrange camping at a local site maybe the 'Bobby shafto' (or any other suggestions) ..??
JAL Mushroom roof,12/240v, fridge, cooker, sink, LPG V6 .. (written off @ £5500 Nov 2016)
Jim the Box
Tribal Elder

Re: North East Meet

Post by Jim the Box » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:43 am

What dates do you have in mind,
"Today's rain is tomorrow's Whisky"
mikeWalsall
Supreme Being

Post by mikeWalsall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:43 am

Nothing carved in stone yet .. one of the week ends in August ..

My Grandson in Birtley now as my Bongo .. (he is well chuffed as it passed the MOT OK this week) .. a couple on the Toyota Alphard FB have shewn an interest ..

So mainly thinking of meeting up on the car park .. chat .. then a FREE do as .. you .. please family day out around the Museum ..
JAL Mushroom roof,12/240v, fridge, cooker, sink, LPG V6 .. (written off @ £5500 Nov 2016)
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:14 pm

I will go if I'm around as I'm off on holiday for 3 weeks in August. Keep me posted.
Stu
Tell your grandson I'm arranging a North East camp July 15th and 16th July at Clennel Hall, Alwinton I'll post proper details on here.
Do what you like.Like what you do.
mikeWalsall
Supreme Being

Post by mikeWalsall » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:12 am

Dunno when Ben will have time off as he works at Parkes Holiday camp in Hartlepool ..

I was hoping to come up and have few days camping with the lads .. the three of them are hardened all weather (winter & Summer under canvas) campers .. I will be the only softy ..!!

It's the two oldest lads (Ben coming up to 21 / and Daniel 19) who are into Kayaking so it would be a good topic of conversation for you ..!!

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”