Going Loopy in Nantcol August 17, 18, 19 2012

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

umbongocat
Supreme Being

Re: Going Loopy in Nantcol August 17, 18, 19 2012

Post by umbongocat » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am

Have fun, I know you will. Will be sad to not see you all but look forward to all the great pics :) :)
I love cheese!
Snoozie
Bongolier

Post by Snoozie » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:07 pm

friendeedebs wrote:update on nutters attending :D

friendeedebs
bongobaz
Loopyloo
Team Muz
Hotpot
New Forest Terrier
Debs and David
Bongoplod
perros huevos
the Jones family in a tent
neil&lynz
Tomo 53
Snoozie hopefully
Hope you don't regret what you hoped for .... :lol: ... I have booked in - yay! \:D/

I can't ignore serendipity ...just happening to pop into the forum after a couple of months and just happening to be staying only a few miles from there anyway!

Am excited now! Image
See you all there. :D :D 8)

I won't be wearing a red carnation :D but my distinguishing features are:
1) a dark blue 4WD bongo AFT (blue violet mica / silent silver - though I think silver stretches the romance of Mazda's descriptions there - just looks like dull grey to me!)
and
2) a liver and white Springer Spaniel
and given that it is North Wales - 3) I will probably be wearing a raincoat :lol:

Let's hope the weather will be great!
Keep Calm and Bongo On!
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 pm

You'll recognise us, we'll be in a Bongo. Loo, she'll be in a Bongo. And Debs, erm, she'll be in a Bongo #-o

Head for the Bongos. We'll be the ones doing a barbecue under an umbrella :wink:
Snoozie
Bongolier

Post by Snoozie » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 pm

:lol: :lol: I figured you lot wouldn't be too hard to find :wink:

Only 3 van/motorhome places left there when I just booked, so hope everyone is sorted for a place.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. :D My bongo is as yet to be converted - just has a bed in and some revolting carpet although I have bought some vinyl ready to replace that. Still - it arrived with the all important porta-potti and I have bought an electric coolbox, camping stove, water carrier, washing up bowl and all other necessaries (I think), so am ready to enjoy the great outdoors! I have already packed some bottles and cans so have my priorities sorted 8)
Keep Calm and Bongo On!
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Snoozie wrote::lol: :lol: I figured you lot wouldn't be too hard to find :wink:

Only 3 van/motorhome places left there when I just booked, so hope everyone is sorted for a place.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. :D My bongo is as yet to be converted - just has a bed in and some revolting carpet although I have bought some vinyl ready to replace that. Still - it arrived with the all important porta-potti and I have bought an electric coolbox, camping stove, water carrier, washing up bowl and all other necessaries (I think), so am ready to enjoy the great outdoors! I have already packed some bottles and cans so have my priorities sorted 8)

Im sure youll have a laugh,were all just drunken idiots really,look forward to meeting you.

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
friendeedebs
Supreme Being

Post by friendeedebs » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Snoozie wrote::lol: :lol: I figured you lot wouldn't be too hard to find :wink:

Looking forward to meeting you too, be a good chance for you to have a nosy at what other peeps have done to their bongos too :)

Debs
friendeedebs
Supreme Being

Post by friendeedebs » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:33 pm

update on nutters attending

friendeedebs
bongobaz
Loopyloo
Team Muz
Hotpot
New Forest Terrier
Debs and David
Bongoplod
perros huevos
neil&lynz
Tomo 53
Snoozie

Wayne's ready :D I've not told him yet though the water pistol's for me :wink: :lol:

Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm

friendeedebs wrote:update on nutters attending

friendeedebs
bongobaz
Loopyloo
Team Muz
Hotpot
New Forest Terrier
Debs and David
Bongoplod
perros huevos
neil&lynz
Tomo 53
Snoozie

Wayne's ready :D I've not told him yet though the water pistol's for me :wink: :lol:

I bet Baz can wee that far too,after a few pints :shock:

Debs,are we all together or all over the site??

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
New Forest Terrier
Supreme Being

Post by New Forest Terrier » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Fingers crossed on this one [-o< The poor old Beast is sick and awaiting emergency repairs. See my other post about "Brilliant timing". It will certainly not get to Wales this week, but next week? I have a festival in between as well,so it better not need any difficult parts. Will notify you all if any further problems.
The BewilderBeast - V6 Mean Green Tintop with LPG and 321 Away Montague Conversion
Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Post by Debs and David » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:52 am

Was going to ask the same question as Brian, do the campsite know we are all descending on them and will put us all together or will we be scattered around? As some of us will ehu and some like us not. :D
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
perros huevos
Bongolier

Post by perros huevos » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:49 pm

hi we didnt book a pitch as was unsure whether maz could get time off work but have just tried to book & they have pitch for friday but not saturday so we are on the reserve list but if anyone thats booked a pitch & cannot make it we are willing to take it & refund you your deposit
many thanks chris & maz
friendeedebs
Supreme Being

Post by friendeedebs » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Hope you get sorted Mary :)
Will ring the campsite tomorrow and ask them about being pitched together, they're aware there's bongos descending but not how many :)
Perhaps we could scare some other folk off the field to make sure there's space for Chris and Maz Saturday night :shock: :lol:
Debs
friendeedebs
Supreme Being

Post by friendeedebs » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:45 pm

rang today and to cut a long phone call short :roll: he basically said if we're all on non leccy the first to arrive can save spots for the rest....will head off early and take windbreaks then :wink:

what time are people arriving? I did ask what time we were allowed to arrive and got no specific reply....just lots of 'depends you see' :lol:
LoopyLoo
Bongolier

Post by LoopyLoo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 am

Looking forward to seeing you all, faces old and new :D

We should be there mid to late afternoon, but don't have a windbreak but if I'm first will try and aim for the biggest empty space.

Those of you who are my friends on facebook may have noticed I've disappeared (or not :lol: ) its only temporary and I'll be back soon ;)
friendeedebs
Supreme Being

Post by friendeedebs » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:19 pm

LoopyLoo wrote:Looking forward to seeing you all, faces old and new :D

We should be there mid to late afternoon, but don't have a windbreak but if I'm first will try and aim for the biggest empty space.

Those of you who are my friends on facebook may have noticed I've disappeared (or not :lol: ) its only temporary and I'll be back soon ;)

see you there :D can't wait :D

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”